The FastDay Forum

Progress Diaries & Journals

Please just one thread per member here, which you can keep updated with your progress!
If you want to celebrate reaching a goal, or commiserate over a less productive week please use the 'Delighted or Disappointed?' forum instead.

9 posts Page 1 of 1
Will2bslim's progress report
04 Feb 2013, 07:52
Hey guys,

It's been a full week on ADF (fasting on: Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday). First fast was awful - I felt hungry and my stomach was rambling. The rest of them... very pleasant. Yesterday I was filling out an application form for Masters Degree and, as in past I'd struggle to squeeze words on paper while writing personal statement, I poured some right quality writing in relatively short time. I eat breakfast and lunch on my fast days and being rather conservative on my fast days (not eating more than my daily calorie allowance, but making sure there is always space for my beloved cake:)

Results: 2.5 kg weight loss!

Mi amigos, it's a miracle:D
Well done. That looks like a good result to me. Good luck with this week!
Wow, that's brilliant! Wish I'd noticed some increased mental clarity!
Thanks Elaine and good luck to you too.

Caroline, what the heck? You've lost 11 kg! That's brilliant! If you want to chase the results up maybe consider adding extra fasting days in your week? After a week it's been really easy for me. Maybe if you balance the number of fast and feed days, your body adjusts quicker and the aforementioned negative physical side effects diminish? Maybe it's worth a shot?

Also, I misspelled 'feast' again, I'll just call it 'feed'. I've not had a big appetite on my feed days, could be result of fasting?

Happy to be a part of this forum, it's been motivating to read your progress and shared knowledge.

Thanks for your support!
Aw, well. Shame on me. Had 3 friends visiting last week and my fast days went to sh**:( I didn't overeat, but just ate as on feed days, throwing in cake once throughout the week. I managed to fast on Saturday tho. It felt great and helped me focus since I was filling out my application for masters degree. I checked my weight today and ... still 65kg!!! Damn, you can't put on weight as long as you fast one day per week! Isn't that great news?! <grin>
Back on track tho, fasting Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday, will keep you posted next week about my weight.

XX
Hey guys,

I've been away for a couple of months. It was a stressful time for me, as an MSc applicant, I've been fighting for money to fund my course, find accommodation and tackle some problems at work. But... Hey! Still on track.

I have to say, I've converted to 5:2 for that reason in the last couple of months to make it more manageable. I did drop out for couple of weeks twice during that time, fasting once a week only, but I have to say, intermittent fasting has worked for me. My weight did not go up at any time and I managed to lose another 5kg (although it's not been updated yet).

I'm back on track now, getting the last few kgs out of the way doing 2-3 days of fasting and going back to high intensity interval training 3 times a week with the Body Rock team.

Congrats to you Carorees and Ellaine on your progress:)

Take care:)
x
Here's new photos:) Will upload new ones in 2 months :P
IMG_0168.jpg
New bod at the gym:)
Photo no 2:)
IMG_0173.jpg
And from the side
Hi and Welcome back Wow you've done brilliantly well :like:
Not gaining at all Good Luck :clover: Sue
9 posts Page 1 of 1