The FastDay Forum

Progress Diaries & Journals

Please just one thread per member here, which you can keep updated with your progress!
If you want to celebrate reaching a goal, or commiserate over a less productive week please use the 'Delighted or Disappointed?' forum instead.

20 posts Page 2 of 2
Re: 5:24evr's Progress
23 Aug 2013, 03:56
No time for forums lately...all work no play but still sticking to two fast days a week and I fit into my "goal" pants!!

That means I am at the weight I was in 2006.

I feel like I weigh the amount I was pretending I weighed while knowing I looked bigger and wishing I was smaller. Does that make any sense???

I'm not going to try for any "maintenance" phase yet. I enjoy fasting (just don't ask me at 8pm fast day). I have relaxed a little on TDEE on feed days but I think that was a phase of a few weeks and may be over.

A coworker who hadn't seen me in months was astonished at my weight loss. But at this point it feels normal, like of course this is how I should look!

In a few more weeks I may actually match the weight on my drivers license.

My sincere thanks goes out to MM for making the doc (though I won't be going on their forum to tell him!) and changing my life in such a short period of time!!!
24 Dec 2013, 22:52
Wow, I've been absent from this forum since August! I have, however, been sticking to 5:2.

This is week 34 but I had to do the math since there's no point in counting the days of something I'll be doing for the rest of my life!

Weight loss has slowed dramatically since August (less than 0.5lb/week) but I haven't been watching what I eat on feed days.

My TDEE is down to 1675 according to the progress tracker. I should be more active just so I can eat more!

anyway, I've met my goal weight so any additional downward slope is gravy (mmm gravy)

Merry Christmas to everyone!
24 Dec 2013, 23:21
:heart: Hi blimey you've been away a long time, glad all is well for you with 5:2. Happy Christmas to you :clover: Sue
04 May 2014, 16:22
One year officially on 5:2. Time really does fly.

2012: gave up alcohol
2013: gave up over-eating
2014???

Even though I've continued fasting 2 days per week I haven't lost a significant amount of weight recently but I also haven't watched much what I eat on non fasting days. Anyways I don't want to lose much more weight.

Today I start on the "you are your own gym" 10 week program. I really want some muscle tone!

Thanks to 5:2 and this forum for helping me to be healthy again!

5:2 for life!
04 May 2014, 17:02
Congratulations on your first successful year with 5:2 @5:24evr? :clover: Well done!!
20 posts Page 2 of 2