The FastDay Forum

Progress Diaries & Journals

Please just one thread per member here, which you can keep updated with your progress!
If you want to celebrate reaching a goal, or commiserate over a less productive week please use the 'Delighted or Disappointed?' forum instead.

26 posts Page 2 of 2
Re: My journey....
22 Apr 2013, 06:25
Update for last two weeks.
Last Mon weigh in - lost 0.5 lb
To days weigh in - 3 lb lost.
This takes me now into normal bmi 24.74 and 1.5 lbs off my target.
So hopefully will get there next week or the week after.
Good luck everybody x
22 Apr 2013, 06:28
Great result! Well done you :) You must be pleased.
22 Apr 2013, 07:09
Fantastic, well done! :like:
29 Apr 2013, 06:31
Weigh in this morning and...... 1.5 lbs off which means 21lbs lost and got to target. So happy.
I am still going to carry on with 2 fasts a week as I would like to lose a little bit more. I'm not going to set a target, just see where I feel happy.
29 Apr 2013, 06:36
YAY! need a fanfare smilie :star:
well done that woman!
29 Apr 2013, 07:07
Great! Wouldn't it be great if some bells and whistles went off when we hit target!
29 Apr 2013, 08:34
Well done crunchie, we started at the same time and you have reached your goal. I have been really slacking off since Easter and your success has fired me up to go back to how I was eating in Feb and March. Congratulations!
29 Apr 2013, 11:08
Thank you everyone. So far have found it really easy. People are now asking me and commenting on my weight loss. So, I am raving about 5.2. I am getting mixed reactions but to the negative people, am I bothered, no, do I care, no!! I feel good.
I am carrying on with 5.2, maybe another 7lbs off before I start to maintain. I have 10 weeks before I go on holiday, so the plan is to carry on until then. I was going to say that i will be relaxed about it but I have been relaxed for the last 13 weeks :wink:
29 Apr 2013, 11:41
Congratulation, crunchie! What a great achievement! You and I started at the same time and I am about half a pound behind you. I only have two and three quarter pounds to get to my ten stone, seven pound target. Like you, I will then decide whether to go for a little more loss. I will probably aim to maintain on 6:1 as that is always what I find difficult. I'm a great dieter but even better at putting it all back on!

Anyway, enough about me. You have done really, really, well and I hope that you are feeling very proud! (I would give you a gold star smilie but I have no idea how to do it!)
29 Apr 2013, 12:29
Well done StowgateResident, what a fab achievement :smile: I should have several gold awards for getting the weight off, putting weight back on!! The hard part is maintaining. I plan to do 6.1. A few years ago (approx 13) I got to 9 stone 9. I also became very obsessive about what I was eating. I remember looking in the mirror and realising that i was very boney. I didn't like the look. So I am aiming to stop before I get to that point. For the 1st time in my life I am not obsessing (only at being on this site!). I am not obsessing about what food I can or cannot eat.
I had a glance at a SW forum yesterday, one of the ladies trackers showed the same weight loss as approximately 2 years ago with still several pounds to go. She also put that she had blown the diet this week, out for several meals ect. I 1. Wanted to post 5.2 on her diary and 2. It made me realize that i have come a long way in my dieting journey, no longer depriving myself and no longer on a diet, living a normal life (well as normal as it gets!)
Anyway, keep going and well done. This time we will both be able to maintain.
30 Apr 2013, 21:07
Well done Crunchie.
Fantastic news.

Lesley
26 posts Page 2 of 2