The FastDay Forum

Progress Diaries & Journals

Please just one thread per member here, which you can keep updated with your progress!
If you want to celebrate reaching a goal, or commiserate over a less productive week please use the 'Delighted or Disappointed?' forum instead.

26 posts Page 1 of 2
My journey....
05 Feb 2013, 07:47
And... 3lb.....yippee ...
Started last Tuesday, 1st day fast Wednesday. I ended up doing an unplanned fast on Friday, as by 3pm had only had a bowl of butternut squash soup and didn't feel hungry. Also, wanted to change so I am doing Monday to Monday. First 2 fasts I ate at 12 and 6. First day found I woke up hungry and thought about food all day, second fast day found it much easier. Already I don't feel as hungry on feast days.
3rd fast day (yesterday as I am doing mon and weds) only had one meal!! Only reason was that I had bad day, stomach churning, didn't feel like eating, so found it easy but won't be doing that all the time.
Feast day for me today, mmm what to have.....
Good luck everyone x
Re: 1st weigh in ........
05 Feb 2013, 07:53
Well done you :)
It was my first day doing just the one meal yesterday, and I found it easier than eating the two like previously...we're all different aren't we?
Re: 1st weigh in ........
05 Feb 2013, 13:29
yeah, i'm definitely less hungry a week into the plan. Just had a bowl of porridge now for my lunch! Don't feel to be thinking about food all the time like I did when I did slimming world. Think I ate for the sake of it x
Re: My journey....
10 Feb 2013, 20:51
Weigh in day tomorrow. Now done two weeks (4 fasts). I have measured my waist and hips today as I didn't when I first started.
Also this week I have stopped calorie counting on feast days as I was getting quite obsessed with it and feeling guilty at eating on feast days. This is not what I want out of the 5.2 lifestyle.
So from friday night did not calorie count, went out with the girls saturday night, meal and lots of wine!! Not gone overboard today but had nice food and enjoyed it.
So, fingers crossed for weigh in, I have lost 3lbs so far, 18 to go....
11 Feb 2013, 07:19
1.5 lbs off, 16.5 to go ...
Doing mon/weds/fri fast this week due to a busy weekend eating and drinking.
Fast day today so lots of flavored tea to keep me warm.
Good luck to everyone this week x
19 Feb 2013, 07:35
weigh in a day late this week, 1lb off this week. Very pleased with result as I have been away this weekend, lots and lots of food and drink. Fast days this week are tues and thurs, actually looking forward to to days fast x
25 Feb 2013, 07:42
4 weeks on diet and lost 1lb in this week, 6.5 lb in total, 14.5 lb to go. Am very pleased with this result, have eaten and drank what I want on feast days, last night chinese buffet!! Put a jumper dress on last night that was definitely looser around my stomach and bum :-). Fast day today which Iam looking forward to as I can still feel the chinese.
Good luck to everyone and have a good week x
10 Mar 2013, 12:28
Have not had time to log in this week, so here is last Mondays weigh in, another 2 lbs off. Total 8.5 lbs.
Thinking pizza for tea for Mother's Day, Pizza Hut!!
Weigh in tomorrow.
Have spent the weekend sorting my wardrobe out, having a good clear out and seeing what I can fit into. Feeling good :smile:
11 Mar 2013, 07:39
After having pizza and chocolates for mothers day I have lost another 2 lbs. I am halfway there now, 10.5 lbs to target. Fasting today and weds again this week.
Good luck to all this week, just loving this way of life x
11 Mar 2013, 07:55
Well done crunchie your progress is great give yourself a gold star and a big pat on the back it does not look like its going to take you long to get to your target !!!
11 Mar 2013, 13:52
Thank you Supernoodle, feeling good and positive. When I get to target I will then decide if I want to loose another 7 lbs. Just got the new Next book, lots of nice things in but am not buying anything until I get to target. I'm also in the middle of clearing out my wardrobe, it's a lovely feeling when you start to fit back into your clothes. Hope your journey is going well x
08 Apr 2013, 06:43
Morning all, a quick update.
I'm happy, happy, happy :grin: have joined the 5.2 stone club. Weight loss this week of 2.5 lbs takes me to 16 lbs in 10 weeks. 5 lbs to get to goal. Next target to get bmi to normal, at 25.33 today so nearly there.
I suffer with under active thyroid, so for others there is hope.
Good luck all x
08 Apr 2013, 06:56
Brilliant! What a great start to your week. :smile:

:star:
08 Apr 2013, 07:16
Wow! That's brilliant! I've just read your whole progress thread and it's inspirational :)
08 Apr 2013, 07:23
Thank you Golarne and Doodle, found the last 10 weeks so easy. I am changing days this week, fasting tues and thus, off for pizza hut buffet today, my birthday friday. This WOL is so adaptable. I am eating foods that I have denied myself for years. X
26 posts Page 1 of 2