The FastDay Forum

Progress Diaries & Journals

Please just one thread per member here, which you can keep updated with your progress!
If you want to celebrate reaching a goal, or commiserate over a less productive week please use the 'Delighted or Disappointed?' forum instead.

58 posts Page 3 of 4
Re: Minum's musings
04 May 2013, 08:28
Month March April May Change
Weight 72.4 71.3 69.5 1.8
Waist 89 88 85 3

Testing pasting a table

[list=]item 1
item 2
item 3
[/list]
09 May 2013, 08:36
Minum, to use the [ list] tag you either do it with just [ list][ *]point 1[ *]point 2[ /list] (without the spaces after the open square brackets) which gives you bullet points:
  • point 1
  • point 2

or alternatively you can create a numbered list with [ list=1][ *]point 1[ *]point 2[ /list]:
  1. point 1
  2. point 2
or an alphabetised list:[ list=a][ *]point 1[ *]point 2[ /list]:
  1. point 1
  2. point 2

This is only for lists, not for tables, though. I have seen reference to some proper table tags in phpBB but they don't seem to be enabled here.

HTH
09 May 2013, 09:04
Thanks. I was originally trying to copy and paste my weights and measurements from a Word table into the monthly weigh in thread, but realised that wasn't enabled, then tried to get a list of observations formatted, and couldn't do that either!
09 May 2013, 12:58
Ah ......I just had spaces, and they disappeared. Thanks
23 May 2013, 08:12
Double :grin: :grin: Seen a PB on the scales this morning, and thrown a bra into the recycling bag that's too big. Now down in the "at least 5 years ago" weight territory
23 May 2013, 17:30
So hard to know what is causal, and what is coincidence, isn't it? I will keep feeding back my results and experience of NEAT.

I'm doing really well on my NEAT campaign - today I have sat down for 30 minutes for lunch, other than that I've been standing and walking since 7.00am. I feel its becoming a habit. Yesterday was harder, as I was in the office, but I did plenty of trips to the printer/water cooler etc, to try and keep moving.
11 Jun 2013, 05:01
Yeah ! Another loss.!!!

26-something BMI - beginning to believe I'll achieve my goal now
11 Jun 2013, 05:33
Sorry that you put weight on. I hope this week is better. Sounds like you are doing all the right things. Since you have used MFP I assume you have been weighing your food. I really underestimated how much I was eating till I physically weighed everything.
11 Jun 2013, 05:49
Thanks for your support Convert52 but I've lost this week !!
11 Jun 2013, 11:37
Well done Minum! I think ken hit the nail on the head with the NEAT info, by not sitting when we can stand has been making a world of difference. You WILL reach your goal! :)
11 Jun 2013, 15:19
Just read this thread this morning! I asked my boss if I could get a standing desk and he said yes! It's ordered and will arrive next week!

Beyond excited!

Thanks for this thread......awesome info!
16 Jun 2013, 11:36
Let me know how you get on with the standing desk Lori - very keen to hear !

Doing 2 unheard of things today - tucked my top into my trousers, and I'm wearing a belt - don't think I've worn one for years. Brill :grin: :grin:
04 Jul 2013, 07:33
Well, all was going very well, lost 4 weeks in a row, and really seeing a difference, then disaster struck, I badly scalded my legs with a cup of tea, so the NEAT went out the window for a week, as the pain then itching was so bad. And lo and behold, I gained that week :curse:

But legs recovered now, I'm back on my no-sitting rule, and feeling good again. And today I'm wearing size 10 head to toe ! :grin: :grin: Lovely little silk Monsoon top, and Kaliko cropped trousers, both from Age UK charity shop. They are getting my 14s a fast as I'm shopping from them !

Yesterday I did a little experiment, liquid fasted all day, then went out for the evening to a restaurant opening, then on for a curry, which when I added it up this morning, was around my TDEE for the evenings indulgence, so I guess thats a good way to manage big nights out, if I have more than one a week.

Off to Waitrose now, to get the ingredients for a 4th of July celebration with the family tonight :cool:
16 Jul 2013, 04:56
Yay! 25-something BMI today! ! On the home straits now. Was hoping to be "healthy " by my birthday this weekend, but this will do very nicely.

Low-carb/high nutrients today ready to fast again tomoz, then long weekend of celebrations starts :grin:
16 Jul 2013, 05:39
YAY! :victory: :star: well done that woman!
Not a kick in the size 10 shirt off healthy so good for you!
Have a good weekend celebrating too
58 posts Page 3 of 4