The FastDay Forum

Resources & Links

11 posts Page 1 of 1
Trust me I'm a doctor
05 Oct 2013, 08:08
Michael Mosely has a new series Tuesday, BBC2 at 8 o'clock. His team are investigating the truth behind health stories starting with examining if it's beneficial to have an extra hours sleep a day. There are three programmes in total. I for one will be watching as I love health investigative programmes especially his ones.
Re: Trust me I'm a doctor
05 Oct 2013, 08:22
We'll get them some time next year then, grrrrr!
05 Oct 2013, 08:37
Dr Phil Hammond used to front it but has been quietly dropped, sadly. I enjoy his ounce of cynisism.
MM is very much flavour of the month! Hope others get a look in as variety is the spice of life, BBC.
:0)
05 Oct 2013, 08:47
He's also just had a documentary about the history of medicines aired (first of 3?), called something like pus, pain and poison (I've half watched the first one). Quite interesting.
05 Oct 2013, 10:48
What a great title. Will have to find that
05 Oct 2013, 11:01
I'll have a watch on Tuesday. Debs I don't always have TV where I am so I watch a lot on youtube or find it somewhere else on the web.
Dee
05 Oct 2013, 11:43
:smile: Its on Thursday, not Tuesday.

Just set the sky planner up :grin:
05 Oct 2013, 12:06
Thank goodness for that it would not have won out over Bakeoff!
05 Oct 2013, 12:09
Minigill wrote: :smile: Its on Thursday, not Tuesday.

Just set the sky planner up :grin:

Whoops that's my second numpty moment of the day.
Sorry.
05 Oct 2013, 12:25
Sky plussed - thankyou!
14 Oct 2013, 11:32
I watched this yesterday... anyone else think that Mosely was looking a bit scrawny, or is that just me?

The programme itself was fairly interesting, but I'm afraid all I could think every time I saw him on screen was "Good God man, you need a bacon sandwich!"
11 posts Page 1 of 1