The FastDay Forum

Suggestion Box

60 posts Page 4 of 4
Hi All,
Live in Banwell nr Weston-super-Mare, North Somerset. Would gladly meet up and chat and chill. Let me know if your near or want to meet for coffee. I love this new way of life.
Anyone in Luxembourg?
I live not far from Bicester but love visiting Oxford. I see there are two others not far away. Would love to meet up as I'm doing this in secret (well only husband knows)
BBT053 wrote: Bob, just read your blog profile. Spookily echoes my life & thoughts...mine minus jets, kids & acres...

North Wales anyone?

That's me! I'm a Gog.
Oooh, I'd like to meet you! What you do sounds interesting...
BBT053 wrote: Oooh, I'd like to meet you! What you do sounds interesting...

I don't think I've said what I do... have I?
I work with... food! There, said!
And, what's not to love about that idea?
BBT053 wrote: And, what's not to love about that idea?

Quite a lot when you're chopping chillies!!!!
Anyone else round North Wales?
Hellengerin - Hi, I just might possibly be moving to Luxembourg in the next few months and if I do I would LOVE to meet up as I won't know a soul except my husband.
Bobshouse - that's amazing! I'm just up the road from Woodcote Schools!
Im Plymouth, Devon but i dont drive but can get train! So anywhere within a reasonable distance and price i can get too :P haha unless its some big meet up in bristol then i'd go, but a small gathering i'd say plymouth/exeter....cos i dont know cornwall that well to venture down that way! haha
Pennyforthem .? Where are you in north wales, im in liverpool, but lived in north wales for 20 odd yrs but come fr south wales. Brought my kids up in N wales, miss it so much, dchi siarad cymraeg? Xx
Skykitty wrote: Hellengerin - Hi, I just might possibly be moving to Luxembourg in the next few months and if I do I would LOVE to meet up as I won't know a soul except my husband.

Absolutely! Keep me posted! Also, look online at British Ladies Club for Luxembourg...it's a great way of meeting folks. Also, if you are so inclined, the English speaking churches are welcoming. These can also be found online... :like:
I'm in Leicestershire.

Are people thinking about meeting on a fast or feast day?
60 posts Page 4 of 4