The FastDay Forum

Suggestion Box

60 posts Page 1 of 4
Hi everyone - I know that we're all literally spread worldwide - but was wondering if there's a small group(s) of people who actually may be quite close together and may like to get together face-to-face as a small group to chat, swop ideas, support etc. If so, then I live in Coulsdon, Surrey and would certainly be interested in meeting up on the odd occasion with other 5:2ers :) If anyone's in the reasonably close vicinity and fancies the idea of a small group get-together then do let me know. (Apologies if this is in the wrong section, I wasn't too sure where to post it)
I would also be willing to meet up with other 5:2ers. I live in Worcestershire.
I don't drive and have a terrible sense of direction for finding my way anywhere I don't know well, but would be happy to meet up if there's a group nearby! I'm in Weymouth, Dorset :)
I am in Cornwall, and I'll provide the buffet, provided you're all fasting!
Great idea - I would love to meet up with 5-2'ers - I live in Milton Keynes.
Brilliant idea Suchard, I'd love to meet up too. I live near Fareham in Hampshire.
Evie
I'm in Bradford, West Yorkshire
:cry: love to meet up.....but there's a big puddle of water between us!!!!! Im in Northern Ireland !!!!!
Bob, just read your blog profile. Spookily echoes my life & thoughts...mine minus jets, kids & acres...

North Wales anyone?
No acres isn't a problem...too lazy. All good otherwise. Just see your point exactly. :-)
I live in Leicestershire
Excellent idea... I would love to meet other 5:2ers I live in Watford, Hertfordshire
Would love to meet up... I live in Leeds but could get to anywhere in West Yorkshire.
60 posts Page 1 of 4