The FastDay Forum

Suggestion Box

60 posts Page 2 of 4
Oxfordshire but regularly head to Hertfordshire and Aberystwyth to meet with family. I would certainly like to get together with other fasters. Maybe on a feed day so we could have a nice walk to a pub somewhere? :)
I would love it. I live in Tyne and Wear but would definitely be happy to travel either to Yorkshire or the Borders. This week some face to face might have been just what I needed. I've been doing this since 8th January and it's been a doddle. However, on Tuesday, a feed day for me, I was starving all day, so I ate as and when to satisfy it, paying no attention to calorie intake. On Wednesday I was fasting, and was abstemis all day as I eat on an evening. I usually am very well prepared for the evening meal, but yesterday I was having some cooked veg and cannelloni beans in a Loyd Grossman sauce with zero noodles. Can I just say, it was well named as the meal was truly gross and I didn't eat it. I ended up having a tin of salmon as there was nothing else in :curse: Today, I've had another day of grazing all day - I'm fasting tomorrow and can't wait. I'm hoping this is a blip most people hit at some point. I would appreciate anyone else's experience.
Sydney anyone?
Mullumgirl wrote: Sydney anyone?

I wish!!

Lived in Sydney for 12 years, came back in 2005. Still miss it :cry:
Happy to meet up with fellow Sydneysiders
I'm just south of Glasgow. Any other Scottish 5:2'ers out there looking to meet up?
Leicestershire here,too.
Now I'm jealous, I'm in Florida and can't meet with you, although I would truly love to be at your meet-up. :cry:
I would like to , Im in Liverpool,
BBT053 where in North Wales?, I used to live in N Wales x
I too would love to meet up with any other 5:2ers. I live near Nice in the South of France.
Somebody needs to do a googlemap on that !

I also am over a puddle, in Normandy
Suchard, I only joined this forum yesterday, but I live only 2 miles from you!!!
Tasmania anyone???!!!
AnnieD wrote: Somebody needs to do a googlemap on that !

I also am over a puddle, in Normandy

Moogie?! Can we add some kind of location map for those who don't mind saying?
I'm in the Scottish Highlands so I've got a few wee hills in the way of most of you. I am however going to stay with my best pal in the world ever at the beginning of May and she stays near Pershore, Worcestershire.
60 posts Page 2 of 4