The FastDay Forum

Suggestion Box

82 posts Page 6 of 6
Re: more boards?
28 Apr 2013, 16:52
Thanks Claire - I agree the forum needs dividing up somewhat more/rejigging. I just need to find time to sit down & plan it out - and then put the idea to everyone.

I seem to just be so busy all the time with other things on the site that this has taken a back seat - but as the site is growing so quickly (something I never expected!) it looks like this needs to be addressed pretty soon!
28 Apr 2013, 16:54
Give us shout if there is anything I can do!
29 Apr 2013, 15:35
I find it very helpful and motivating to read about people's experiences after they have been following 5:2 for a certain time, eg after 4 weeks, 3 months, 6 months etc and just wondered if we had a dedicated section with sub forums for each time sector. I could easily spend hours each day on this forum - you are doing a terrific job!
29 Apr 2013, 15:59
Thanks navwoman, that sounds like a good idea, and would help people in the progress reports forum decide which they want to read!
02 May 2013, 07:15
With the popularity of the 'Men Only' thread and to encourage the lads, us lads could have a sub of our own :?:

'The Shed' perhaps :lol:
02 May 2013, 07:27
Sorry but at moment I'm need keen on creating any kind of gender division here and there have already been issues raised with the men only thread.
02 May 2013, 07:32
Moogie wrote: ..... there have already been issues raised with the men only thread.

Really !!!

My 'suggestion' was very tongue in cheek, it's just nice to see guys on a diet forum and hopefully will stick around :like:
82 posts Page 6 of 6