The FastDay Forum

Suggestion Box

82 posts Page 4 of 6
Re: more boards?
26 Apr 2013, 18:55
dominic wrote: I agree it would be nice if this link was presented on the topic lists.

It is!

There's a small orange rectangle next to the topic name with a black corner bottom right - click on that and it will take you to the first unread post.

Similarly, there's a white rectangle with a black corner next to the name of the name of the last poster and that will take you to the last post.

:)
26 Apr 2013, 19:01
Thanks Jemima! It isn't orange on my browser but you are right - the little rectangle to the left of the topic title takes you to the earliest unread post. Well they say you learn a new thing every day:

My lesson for today: geese are techy :wink:
26 Apr 2013, 19:04
Sorry, didn't mean to come across as tetchy! :shame:
26 Apr 2013, 19:22
wow, thanks!
26 Apr 2013, 19:29
Jemima wrote: Sorry, didn't mean to come across as tetchy! :shame:

Oops! Parsing error! Dom said techie (i.e., a technical expert) not tetchy!
26 Apr 2013, 19:30
I am a lurker more often than not, i just bounce around from topic to topic. But I have learned things on this thread and have bounced around some more - is this stuff in FAQs? :cool: I love this forum and so far have no difficulty getting around. Thanks for all everyone does to make this easy, fun, supportive and informative!
26 Apr 2013, 19:32
Should we have a "how to navigate the forum" sticky in the forum and progress tracker help board?
26 Apr 2013, 19:33
carorees wrote:
Jemima wrote: Sorry, didn't mean to come across as tetchy! :shame:

Oops! Parsing error! Dom said techie (i.e., a technical expert) not tetchy!

Oops! Guilty conscience shining through!! :lol:
26 Apr 2013, 19:42
carorees wrote: Should we have a "how to navigate the forum" sticky in the forum and progress tracker help board?

I'd like that, it might help some of us less techie types!
26 Apr 2013, 20:48
Funny, I was only thinking something like this earlier when I had to write a long email helping someone out :)
26 Apr 2013, 21:35
I think you've volunteered yourself Moogie! Happy writing ;-)
26 Apr 2013, 22:32
Personally I love the forum set up. Maybe there are changes that would be improvements, but there's nothing that currently bothers me. Just want to say thank you Moogie and all the team. This forum means I'm not doing this alone and the 'pastoral spirit' of it - friendly, supportive, informative - is its greatest strength.
26 Apr 2013, 22:54
Surely Jemima is a duck not a goose!
26 Apr 2013, 23:22
carorees wrote: I think you've volunteered yourself Moogie! Happy writing ;-)

Haha, I'll add it to the ever growing list!
27 Apr 2013, 06:17
Merlin wrote: Surely Jemima is a duck not a goose?

er yes you are right. Apologies Jemima! I am the goose :oops:
82 posts Page 4 of 6