The FastDay Forum

Fastonbury Glamping Grounds

111 posts Page 8 of 8
Previous 1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 Next
Third shout out
Libra trend registered 70.0 which was actually my Christmas target

better late than never i say

and... that means i have just 1kg to go to full on target achievement. as 69.0 is my target
*Knocks on the door* Hello, please may I come in?

I'm 3 lbs away from my goal of 21 lbs and so pleased and delighted! I bang the 5:2 drum to everyone who will listen :grin:
radleykitten wrote: *Knocks on the door* Hello, please may I come in?

I'm 3 lbs away from my goal of 21 lbs and so pleased and delighted! I bang the 5:2 drum to everyone who will listen :grin:

Come on in @radleykitten. You are number 12. 3 pouds is not much at all. ill be listening out for the drummroll
Progress update.

I seem to have suddenly hit another downhill patch in my weight loss trajectory and have lost steadily over the last week with a new low today of 65.4kg. This always happens when I have had a period of indulgence...the following days of fasting produce a much faster weightloss. I don't really understand how it works, but seems to confirm the value of 'refeeds'.

I had set my new target at 65kg so I only have 400g to go! Trend weight is 65.9kg though and Libra is saying it will be another month to get to 65kg.

That will coincide with the wedding I have to go to. Hopefully I can get an outfit that I won't shrink out of!
carorees wrote: Progress update.

I seem to have suddenly hit another downhill patch in my weight loss trajectory and have lost steadily over the last week with a new low today of 65.4kg. This always happens when I have had a period of indulgence...the following days of fasting produce a much faster weightloss. I don't really understand how it works, but seems to confirm the value of 'refeeds'.

I had set my new target at 65kg so I only have 400g to go! Trend weight is 65.9kg though and Libra is saying it will be another month to get to 65kg.

That will coincide with the wedding I have to go to. Hopefully I can get an outfit that I won't shrink out of!

@carorees
400g is less than 1/2 a kilo.. you can do it!!! go go go
Thought i would bump up this thread .

are any of the nearly therers got there... (been a good 3 or 4 months).

im not there yet but on the way to there. (there being where I feel my body should be in terms of average trend weight.. im thinking its 70.0 kg not 69.0 kg as this probably means ill be showing between 69.5 and say 70.5 or as high as 70.9 on the scales.

not sure but thinking that it should be my ultimate goal.
Previous 1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 Next
111 posts Page 8 of 8