I track my progress weekly
18%
I track my progress monthly
2%
I track my progress less often
4%
I use the FastDay Progress Tracker
27%
I use another tracker website/app (please specify)
13%
I track my progress myself (eg with a spreadsheet, diary etc)
11%
I no longer track my progress because I have reached maintenance
1%
I no longer use the FastDay Tracker because had a problem with it (please specify)
1%
I no longer track my progress for another reason (please specify)
1%
Total votes : 228

I'm anewbie. Been on 5:2 since 1 sept. Down from 119kg to 105. Really hungry most of the time and sooo tired. Is this loss too fast? I know I was grossly overweight for height (5'10). Should I be expecting it to slow.
Weight daily (sometimes twice daily) and record every so often on Libra and forum tracker.
Weigh daily when at home, enter into Libra. Been 135 lbs +/- 2 for the last 18 months, no formal fasting for ages but occasional 16:8 or similar.
Dulce3000 wrote: I'm anewbie. Been on 5:2 since 1 sept. Down from 119kg to 105. Really hungry most of the time and sooo tired. Is this loss too fast? I know I was grossly overweight for height (5'10). Should I be expecting it to slow.
Welcome, @Dulce3000 - well done for joining the forum. :)

14kg weight change in 66 days is pretty fast tho' not completely unknown for someone in the early days of a new WOE. It may well slow down for you, particularly as your weight shifts downwards but it's always difficult to estimate someone's trajectory - particularly when age, activity level etc. is unknown. Is there any medical reason that might prompt you to be a little concerned about this rate of weight loss and consider a visit to your GP or similar? Or is this pretty much in-line with the change in your eating patterns?

If you're "really hungry most of the time and solo tired", I wonder if you're eating well enough on your non-fast days? It's seems an odd thing to wonder about but I wouldn't want hunger and tiredness to undo your good work.

I'll look out for you posting more about yourself on the introduction thread. :clover:

introduce-yourself-f1/
I track daily in Myfitnesspal and weekly on the forum after my end of week fast, either Friday or Saturday. I need the reassurance during the week that I am not way off the line. I find the weight fluctuations interesting as you get and idea of what is happening with food and exercise. Once a week would be too upsetting when it goes up, with daily weighing I know it is only a blip.
35 posts Page 3 of 3