The FastDay Forum

Weight Maintenance

5 posts Page 1 of 1
Still here !
22 Oct 2013, 12:23
I've just checked and it's been just over 3 weeks since I've posted. I had reached my goal then, and thought I'd continue doing 5.2 for a while to shed a few more pounds to give me playtime leeway !! But since then altough doing my 5.2 like every week and my 2 other weekdays being very good, I've just maintained !! So no switching I don't feel for me to 6.1 just yet. Never had I plateaud before, so it's quite testing for me, and I definitley don't want to get into being a scale slave, as I cracked that obsession with 5.2.

So I'll fast on, and see what happens. The only things I have done differently over the last few weeks is exercise more..I reserearched muscle v fat, trying to find an explanation, but unless I pump iron for a considerable amount of time, I can't go down that route. One benefit of the exercise no weight loss, but another inch off my waist.

So I've gone from a size 20 to a 12, so very happy..I think I'll go by my clothes and see what happens.

:bugeyes:
Re: Still here !
22 Oct 2013, 12:32
Wow that's a huge achievement. Well done :like: Keep at 5:2 is obviously working for you right now as maintenece so absolutely no need to change a thing. I look forward to keep hearing from you, as I'm sure others will too :)
22 Oct 2013, 14:41
Congratulations Lynsey!

How wonderful to be in maintenance mode. :victory:

:party: :rainbow: :sun: :star:
22 Oct 2013, 16:22
Well done :like:
22 Oct 2013, 21:37
Hi Lyndsey :heart:
Fantastic job done goin. from size 20 to 12 :heart: :heart:
take your time to find your personal method of maintenance, providing you keep an eye on the scales occasionally, you most important idea is your clothing :clover: :clover: Sue :clover:
5 posts Page 1 of 1