The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

35 posts Page 2 of 3
I rarely get the overfull, bloated feeling.

I like what i see in the mirror again

I can fit into size 12 jeans
I haver never had the 'fallen off track' feeling since May. It is liberating, I feel empowered, in control of food for the first time in my 43 years. No constant thinking of what to eat or rather, what I cannot eat. Choosing to eat better just because nothing is forbidden.
THANK YOU!
I can enjoy eating again.
it works...it really works!
......it is good for my health.
.......I don't have to think about it.
5:2 is a sigh of relief because if I really, really want it I can eat it tomorrow. (Funnily enough I usually don't want it anymore when I am allowed to have it but that is a topic for another thread.)
Because I really have lost weight, more than I've ever managed before and I'm not bored. I can still love food and cook what I like. And the fast days are really not that hard.
I just love these posts! I am confident I have come back to a way of eating I can do for life.
I have learnt so much about nutrition and healthy approaches to losing and maintaining weight plus the added bonus of meeting all you fab like-minded people on this forum!
I've finally shifted all that weight I was carrying around for years, and at the same time I feel in control going forward.
Because I can hear my body saying thank you :)
Because
-this really works to lose excess weight, keep it off while enjoying great food- mostly healthier but when eating not so healthily I eat less and theres NO GUILT. I am half way to my goal but even still i dont feel enormous compared to the general population which makes me feel so happy.
- with patience this really works and i know i will reach my goal. Magic. :rainbow:
Xxx julianna
Juliana.Rivers wrote: I rarely get the overfull, bloated feeling.

I like what i see in the mirror again

I can fit into size 12 jeans

What @Juliana.Rivers said.
Bumping this to go alongside sim's one x another side of the story!x
Thank you for the bump, what an amazing and inspiring post!! I'm so thankful to have found this sight
35 posts Page 2 of 3