The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

41 posts Page 2 of 3
Re: 5:2 meeting groups!!
31 Jul 2013, 09:04
If I can afford it, I'll happily come to anywhere in the UK. Canny say that I'll happily go anywhere else, whenever I have money for a trip it will be to England.
31 Jul 2013, 12:05
Cool, ooh ooh do we get name badges????
31 Jul 2013, 14:32
A seminar sounds good could Dr M drop in & we can show him how well we are doing :grin:
31 Jul 2013, 15:00
If there was a meeting in North Cornwall I would go but with a cantankerous disabled OH I would find it difficult to go any further.
:curse: :cry: :curse:
So it's just this forum for me, which is great as I'm addicted to it! :grin:
18 Aug 2013, 18:33
dhana wrote: Would be great, but in reality how is it possible? We are truly multi national now and even though most of us are uk based we are the length and breadth of this not so tiny island. What would be great is a SEMINAR once a year. How about that ladies and gents? That would be AMAZING!! I vote we start organising now for some time next year. :like: :like: :like: Btw I nominate Stirling as the venue....gateway to the highlands and all that, a stones throw from the castle, and I have a huge rickety house which could easily accommodate lots of you!! now, who can we get who is daf....erm I mean clever enough to organise it?

@dhana - he-lloo ooh! Just thought I'd remind you of this post, made in your pre-holibob euphoria :lol: just thought I'd ping this one over again, to see if you were still interested ... :shock: :razz: :razz: :razz: :wink: :wink:
18 Aug 2013, 18:38
I bags Dhana's best spare room :cool: :victory: :grin:

Ballerina x :heart:

P.S. at a pinch, the garage floor would do as long as I had some of the other nutters from here to chat to in the night :grin:
18 Aug 2013, 20:00
coffeetime wrote: If there was a meeting in North Cornwall I would go but with a cantankerous disabled OH I would find it difficult to go any further.
:curse: :cry: :curse:
So it's just this forum for me, which is great as I'm addicted to it! :grin:

I'd love a meeting in Cornwall. I want to go to Penzance. Is this North?
18 Aug 2013, 20:02
Ballerina wrote: I bags Dhana's best spare room :cool: :victory: :grin:

P.S. at a pinch, the garage floor would do as long as I had some of the other nutters from here to chat to in the night :grin:

I bags what she bags!!! :grin: :razz: :cool:
18 Aug 2013, 20:12
image.jpg
What about a tent in dhana's back garden?? No ordinary tent - but one like this? A spot of 'glamping' :lol: :lol: :lol: :cool: :cool: :cool:

TML - Penzance is about as far away from Stirling and Scotland as you can get! :wink:
18 Aug 2013, 20:15
YES! Love the glamping tent Silverdarling, can just see us now, bottles of wine, platters of food and all night fun and laughter, bring it on! :geek: :grin: :geek:

18 Aug 2013, 20:25
Silverdarling wrote:
TML - Penzance is about as far away from Stirling and Scotland as you can get! :wink:

But it is in Cornwall, right?
18 Aug 2013, 20:25
... Midnight feasts! Does anyone who's not English know about midnight feasts?? :shock: :lol: :victory: :victory: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
18 Aug 2013, 20:28
TML13 wrote:
Silverdarling wrote:

But it is in Cornwall, right?

Yep - but it is at the western tip of Cornwall - as far by train from London as Scotland is!! Same distance! Very trendy though, a ideal spot for a bit of glamping! :cool: :cool: :cool:
18 Aug 2013, 20:30
TML, yes, it is in Cornwall and that is north for you but, it is very much SOUTH for Silverdarling and I and poor Dhana has to travel to another country to get there!

Ballerina x :victory:
18 Aug 2013, 20:31
I once found his link accidentally. I loved it but I never thought that it would be of any use. I guess you never know...
http://www.wikihow.com/Have-a-Midnight-Feast
41 posts Page 2 of 3