The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

41 posts Page 3 of 3
Re: 5:2 meeting groups!!
18 Aug 2013, 20:31
TML, yes, it is in Cornwall and that is north for you but, it is very much SOUTH for Silverdarling and I and poor Dhana has to travel to another country to get there!

Ballerina x :victory:
18 Aug 2013, 20:36
TML, loved the link about how to have a midnight feast, do you think Dhana's parents will be kept awake by us? Perhaps we should invite them just to be hospitable :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ballerina x :heart:
18 Aug 2013, 20:40
I always thought that Penzance was in France and ever since I found out that it is in Cornwall I want to go.
Coffetime suggested North of Cornwall, that's why I mentioned it.

I'm pretty sure Dhana's parents will happily participate to the feast. :grin:
18 Aug 2013, 20:45
Penzance is virtually IN FRANCE TML ... Certainly as far as Scotland goes.

And if it's after the Scottish Referendum, dhana, wildmissus and co might have to cross a BORDER to get there ----- and we might gave to get VISAS if Scotland is the location ....

... Better get it organised quick, before the Referendum next year!! :shock: :wink:
18 Aug 2013, 20:51
If dhana's back garden is not big enough, how about this?? Just up the road from her place ...
http://www.tullibolecastle.com/about-tu ... astle.html

:victory: :cool: :wink: :cool: :victory: :wink:
18 Aug 2013, 21:01
Oh wow! Yes please, please. Won't they object to our tents and midnight feasts though? :lol:

18 Aug 2013, 21:07
18 Aug 2013, 21:09
A feast in a castle, how appropriate.
18 Aug 2013, 21:14
How wonderful
:lol: :grin: :victory: :cool:
18 Aug 2013, 21:28
I am overwhelmed by the enthusiasm here :cool:
I have been to Scotland only once when I visited Edinburgh - I had a lovely time and it was summer but still managed to have "Four Seasons & More" in a single day.
Let's see how this thread develops and if the encouragement that everyone receives for meeting up will be another positive influence to keep up the good efforts... I can't wait to see this promised feast. :wink:
19 Aug 2013, 00:02
Love the look of the castle, but the garage floor at dhanas sounds like a great place for a party, oops, sorry "seminar" with 5:2 er friends. Could be an excuse for a visit to the northen hemisphere... :lol: :smile: :grin:
41 posts Page 3 of 3