The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

45 posts Page 2 of 3
My first thought was... BIN THEM.

But seeing that there are a few suggestions other than that, I thought that you could make puppets with them (like the ones we make with socks) and call them names like Mr and Mrs McThong who'd have quintuplets. Marks, Spencer, Five, Bikini and Briefs. You will have 3 left, so you could make the grandparents and the old spinster aunt, Auntie Beige Kilotte. ;-)
TML, put down the ouzo and move away, that way no one will get hurt and Julie, BIN THE KNICKERS! PLEASE!!!!
:doh: :shock: :bugeyes: :confused: :shock:

Ballerina x :heart:
Silverdarling wrote: @Julieathome - I think it was you who said on another thread the other day that the British are nuts - well I think everyone who's suggested ways of recycling on this thread has just proved it, - you included!
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
:heart:

Now to include Greeks ... :shock: :lol: :cool:
It's only wine...
And it was only one litre...
Silverdarling wrote:
Silverdarling wrote: @Julieathome - I think it was you who said on another thread the other day that the British are nuts - well I think everyone who's suggested ways of recycling on this thread has just proved it, - you included!
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
:heart:

Now to include Greeks ... :shock: :lol: :cool:

Half-Brit... Half-nut. :grin:
Oooooh and Auntie Beige Kilotte is half-French.
TML13 wrote: My first thought was... BIN THEM.
)

That's the best one! :shock: :wink: :shock: :wink: :shock: :wink:
And as Ballerina says PUT THE DRINK DOWNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!
TML, do as you are told, there's a good girl :wink:

Ballerina x :heart:
Reminds me.......my daughters' favorite joke -

What do you call two robbers?

A pair of nickers.
Well, I seem to be getting a reputation for being crackers so I may as well live up to it! I make cat balls with mine! Same principle as someone else who suggested lavender bags only you fill them with cat nip. My crazy tomcat Boris ( or Bozzy to his friends) can often be found flat out on his back on the landing with one balanced on his ample belly spaced out like a 60s hippy!
carorees wrote: What to do with old knickers?

Send them to a jail for elderly thieves!
:lol: :lol:

I'll get my coat!

Made us both howl
It's morning in the Southern Hemisphere and all I have to say is Julie

bin
biN
bIN
BIN
BIN
45 posts Page 2 of 3