The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

45 posts Page 3 of 3
No don't bin them.....earn some money.........ladies you're all missing out...
Apparently, there are certain (fetish) websites out there where ladies sell their used panties to the highest bidder!

Ya live n learn :)
Oh I forgot to add......you don't need to wash them first either!!
Oh, please, NO! NO! NO! :shock: :shock: :shock:

Ballerina x :heart:
Ballerina wrote: Oh, please, NO! NO! NO! :shock: :shock: :shock:

Ballerina x :heart:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Get your crusties here

Hahahahahahahahahahaha
I was thinking of dipping them in concrete and donating the resultant rigid forms to the council as replacement swing seats for the kiddies. Then I realised the little darlings would probably fall out of one of the leg holes.
Erm! yes they do buy used panties. Just google it. I think I should get at least a 400% mark up because they will be getting 4 time the cloth.
I did google it, and had a good laugh at the accompanying photos!

Double dog dare you
Oh my. Well this thread was good for a chuckle, anyway. In the spirit of sharing (or maybe over-sharing?) Imma tell you what I do with mine. When they get too big for every day I use, I save them for TOM when I tend to be bloated anyway. Then, if/when they get stained who cares..into the trash can they go.

Not so sure I'd want a recycled panties rag rug, a rag/duster made of skivvies nor certainly not knicker wall art. LOL But, y'all are a creative bunch!
Minsmum wrote: Oh I forgot to add......you don't need to wash them first either!!

Eeeeeeuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugh :curse: :curse: :curse:
Promise to self - never, NEVER forget to login to this forum on weekends! I have not laughed so hard in ages! Thank you, Thank you, THANK YOU!

...AND BIN THEM!
This has been a thoroughly entertaining thread to read!!!
Julieathome wrote: I was thinking of dipping them in concrete and donating the resultant rigid forms to the council as replacement swing seats for the kiddies. Then I realised the little darlings would probably fall out of one of the leg holes.

That made me laugh out loud!

If they're natural fibres they will go on your compost heap. Shred them up first to help them break down quicker and maybe add in stages to avoid a lump of fabric.

My Dad had a bag full of old cut up y fronts in the garage for cleaning the car and the bikes - and our shoes for sunday best!

And my grandma slices up old tights into rings to make elastic bands - they are great, really soft so good for tying around plants or making into hair bands as they don't snag or pull.
You know the patchwork blanket some parents make with their children baby clothes ?(forget the name of it),you could stard a trend and make a patchwork blanket with old (clean) undies :grin:

Ok, I'm out :cool:
Cushions?
On second thoughts BIN THEM
Why not ... BIN THEM!!! :cool: :shock: :cool: :shock: :cool: :shock:
45 posts Page 3 of 3