The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

45 posts Page 1 of 3
I can't really sell my old baggy grandma knickers. I have plenty of dusters, so I was wondering what I could with about 10 pairs of big baggy up to your waist, bland coloured, knickers? I was thinking more in the line of a rag rug, a very small one, or something similar, so I have a reminder of my past life.
Does anyone have any other idea's?
"Any suggestion for old knickers?" :shock: .................NO!

Ballerina x :heart:
My granny used to use them as dusters, or shred them to make rag rugs. I just bin mine!
Should have read your original post before I posted, just did, and quite spookily similar ideas...great minds and all that? :dazed:
In the bin it is then.
There really was no other solution Juliatorne, tbh. Even the animal sanctuaries would be a trifle amused at receiving old knickers, one would think. lol :rotfl: I hope that you are binning them because they're massive on you too. :grin:
Why don't you have a knicker burning party/ceremony. Any excuse for a party, I say,
You are very creative Julie so here is my idea for you. Soak them in gesso(artist medium) and crumple them on a canvas, add a little bit of color. Voila you will have a 3D picture work of art to hang on your bedroom wall as a reminder that you will never go back there again!
Yes loads of ideas
Stuffing for a sad worn cuddly toy
Cut into squares, sew, fill with lavender, sew, keep your new ones fresh.
Cut into squares, make a quilt, this really depends on how many you have, but if you have lots of old baggy clothes, make a memory quilt. That way the old you can keep the new you warm ( that's if you don't mind cuddling old knickers!!
Stuff some in a veg bag, you know the scratchy ones onions or such come in. Eco friendly scrubber!!

Or you could just bin them!
JUST BIN THEM !...............PLEASE! :shock:

Ballerina x :heart:
Erm..How bout shower caps for people with big heads?
I still need my big nix and they practically come right up to my armpits they are so vast..
One day i too will have your prob x ..one day,one day! ......
Congrats on reaching your One Day! xxx
Just told my husband about this topic. He says give them to the Russians :confused: . He tells me that years ago there was an underwear shortage in Russia :shock: . Either that or I'm gullible.
@Julieathome - I think it was you who said on another thread the other day that the British are nuts - well I think everyone who's suggested ways of recycling on this thread has just proved it, - you included!
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
:heart:
I'm not nuts..........I'm just....... Just..........inventive! ;)
What to do with old knickers?

Send them to a jail for elderly thieves!
:lol: :lol:

I'll get my coat!
45 posts Page 1 of 3