The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

35 posts Page 3 of 3
I cannot believe the amount of comments on there. So very sad that people who've not tried it are poo pooing it. Gastric band patients wishing they'd known about this ...so sad. :cry:
judithn wrote: Just watched it online. Great show with lots of clips from both of MM's documentaries.
I thought the reporter from Oz was doing 5:2 but according to the transcript, he did the prolonged 3 or 4 day fast that MM did in "Eat, Fast and Live Longer". He had great results though and, you're right, there will likely be a lot more traffic on the forum from Australians. Yay!!
I was just noting that recently the forum seems really quiet. We need new blood :like: :grin:

Edited to add comma after Eat. Eating fast won't help you lose weight or live longer :lol:

Surprised the reporter did the prolonged 3 or 4 day fast but I guess time was an issue as it may be faster for results.. But i dont advocate it of course for anyone. Not even if you are "desperate"

the video link here https://au.news.yahoo.com/sunday-night/ ... your-life/
Hi, the above link did not work for me - took me to the promo only. This link may be better...

https://au.news.yahoo.com/sunday-night/ ... -it-works/
Well I did my bit and put in the wrong website link...oops too early in the morning, thanks @Juliana.Rivers. :oops: As for the show itself, very positive program. It was a bit confusing and just a short segment. I see that Dr Andrew Rochford is doing a week long segment on diets including 5:2, on 7 news from tonight.
GMH wrote: Well I did my bit and put in the wrong website link...oops too early in the morning, thanks @Juliana.Rivers. :oops: As for the show itself, very positive program. It was a bit confusing and just a short segment. I see that Dr Andrew Rochford is doing a week long segment on diets including 5:2, on 7 news from tonight.

thanks will watch out for the videos. ive spent too long on the program last night and then facebook. i think all the facebook people are sick of me put my 2 cents worth and then linking to fastday.com including the books. many looking for the book so i sent them here so at least Moogie and team may benefit
35 posts Page 3 of 3