The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

35 posts Page 2 of 3
You are so right about pigs at the trough @GMH. After we returned to the table with 18 seats, all of us teachers were saying to each other, " did you see the mess of that table back there?' Another long table just trashed it. There was food 2 cms thick along the floor and when this disgusting noisy crowd left it took a team of cleaners to clean the mess!
@julianna I feel sick reading about it! @Juliana.Rivers I hear you about paying extra for veg, I'm guilty of working in, I think, the restaurant in Sydney that started this in 1982. I like going to Cafe Sopra in Fratelli Fresh stores, Bridge st, Hickson rd, Potts Point & Alexandria. Modern Italian, cheap and fresh. That's my style.
the facebook promo is up
https://www.facebook.com/7sundaynight/p ... =1&theater

comments are interesting reading. the skeptics really irritate me.

gave fastday.com a plug
@Juliana.Rivers I saw your link to the FB promo. From the comments I thought I has missed the show. How can people post negative stuff when it hasn't even aired yet??
Wow just looked at the comments, but it's the usual idiots really, having an opinion on something they know nothing about and have never tried. I reckon the supermarkets profit will nosedive this week lol. It will be the talk of the office
Wineoclock wrote: @Juliana.Rivers I saw your link to the FB promo. From the comments I thought I has missed the show. How can people post negative stuff when it hasn't even aired yet??

Yeah i wonder that

dont forget.. 7.30pm tonight.
I think its on at 8.15 pm but I don't want to be responsible for anyone missing it so check from 7.30 just in case.
youre probs right about the time. i have it on record on my TV
they will run the whole episode on their video page after https://au.news.yahoo.com/sunday-night/video/#page1 some time from this evening
I can't watch it as it clashes with Dr Who so I expect some feedback! I wonder if we'll have any new comers as a result?
Hope we get some new members, but we can improve our chances if we promote ourselves in the comments section of the Facebook page. I see @Juliana.Rivers has done so, and I have too. Would be great if others could too, especially after the show. Make sure you include a link!
How absolutely fantastic was that program. Confirmed everything. I didn't know Australia had a higher rating of obesity than UK! How good does MM look. It all just makes so much sense.

Anyone here know the teacher they interviewed? Forgotten the name

I'm commenting and replying to everyone even teh negative ones on facebook. As @Caroreessays, please do so too. if we can convert more it will save more people's lives.

Here is the official story page from Channel 7's site

https://au.news.yahoo.com/sunday-night/ ... henomenon/
Interesting show. Nothing new for us but it sure has started a heated FB debate.
One good reason to resurrect my facebook! :wink: :grin:
Just watched it online. Great show with lots of clips from both of MM's documentaries.
I thought the reporter from Oz was doing 5:2 but according to the transcript, he did the prolonged 3 or 4 day fast that MM did in "Eat, Fast and Live Longer". He had great results though and, you're right, there will likely be a lot more traffic on the forum from Australians. Yay!!
I was just noting that recently the forum seems really quiet. We need new blood :like: :grin:

Edited to add comma after Eat. Eating fast won't help you lose weight or live longer :lol:
I have commented and pasted the link to here
35 posts Page 2 of 3