The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

46 posts Page 1 of 4
*Awesome August*
29 Jul 2013, 23:49
It's nearly here... the month when we celebrate awesome August!

I have 6lbs to lose in 4 weeks in #awesomeAugust. I lost 5lbs in July.

Will you all join me? I do hope so, then we can do it together

:heart: :heart: :heart:

Then it's on to stonking September....
Re: *Awesome August*
30 Jul 2013, 02:31
I'm hoping to drop into the 160's in the month of August. Haven't seen those numbers for many years. I'm going to do it, yes I am, yes I am...
30 Jul 2013, 06:14
I would love to lose 5 lbs in August. In Kilos that would take me under 90. I have a 2 week holiday though so don't know if its likely!
30 Jul 2013, 06:19
I have 1.2kg to go to goal weight (this is wedding weight!). I'd love to get there by the end of August, but it's a bit more than a pound a week and that's all I've been losing for the last few weeks. Here's hoping ...
30 Jul 2013, 06:20
Morning ladies,

I'd love to join you too please. I want to lose 6lbs in August which would get me just under 11st (153lbs). Haven't been 10 something for years.

Debbie
30 Jul 2013, 06:30
I am in. I would like to lose 6 lb before going back to work in September.
30 Jul 2013, 07:23
I'll be happy with 4 lbs off in August. I'm on holiday the last week of August - not away but off work and lots of days out, so probably won't fast that week. So effectively I'm aiming for 4lbs in 3 1/2 weeks. Good luck everyone :clover:
30 Jul 2013, 10:02
YES! I am of the same mind... Longing to hop down off my plateau this Awesome August. Would love to reach goal of about 9 st....(7 lbs to go.) My OH and I have done brilliantly so far being positive and fit, just a bit more fat to go! I haven't been this weight for years so am glad anyway..
Celebrate our golden wedding at the end of this special August: :heart:
(all immediate family and closest friends all staying together under one roof for the long weekend at end of August.. Wales, wonderful surroundings, sea cliffs, walks, talks, food and fun. It will be wonderful, come rain or shine, weight plateaus or not , though would prefer the latter.)
30 Jul 2013, 10:26
Can I join this group? I still have loads to lose and myweight loss seems to have become slower so would love any kind of loss for August :like:
Good Luck to all our goals :clover: Sue
30 Jul 2013, 10:42
Hi there, Team August,

I'd like to be in as well. In August I hope to get off this flipping plateau that I've been on for the last seven weeks :cry: but I stuck to it, thanks to all the helpful forum members with special thanks to simcoeluv and kencc for their informative posts on plateaus and NEAT. I hope August will bring all of us the results we would like to see. All the best to you and good luck. :clover:
30 Jul 2013, 10:51
I would like to join you all to. I got down to my goal weight in July but have had visitors this past weekend and will have more this weekend so am very nervous to weigh again. I will be away on holiday for about a week and a half in the middle of the month. My goal for August is to be the same as I was last Saturday morning 9st 5lb. When we get September I will decide whether I will try for 9stone or not. Good luck to everybody I hope awesome August gives you all you wish and strive for.
30 Jul 2013, 11:08
Hi All,
I'd like to join in also.
I'd really like to lose 6lbs by the end of August
That would take me back to the weight I was before I strayed from the vitrues of 5:2, 2 months ago (silly me)

Good luck everyone :clover:
30 Jul 2013, 12:57
I'll be here for Awesome August! I'll be moving my treadmill to a more convenient location to better work on #NEAT (might even get a #fitbit ) while I get some reading done with the 5:2 book club. I know I can lose a bit more than the 3 lbs a month I've been losing, just need to move more (and cut back on the beer, lol). :)
31 Jul 2013, 17:31
Some of you are already waking up to *awesome August*

here we go.. hold on tight....
31 Jul 2013, 17:45
Yay August, I hope to loose whatever I can and not gain! August is going to be a testing time, as there is a lot of feasting to be done, this month I have my birthday, my wedding anniversary, my brothers birthday,my sisters birthday, several meals out and theatre trips with obligatory half time ice cream! 2 weeks hols touring in our camper van ( lots of beer) am meeting up with a friend I haven't seen for about 10years ( lots of wine) oh and a friends 40th at the end of the month! I will be fasting twice a week, I will, I will, I will.

And the I'm gong to have a lie down in September :)
46 posts Page 1 of 4