The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

9 posts Page 1 of 1
back to get back on track
11 Oct 2013, 22:18
Hi all. Have been really busy. Started a new job in August. so busy running kids round and juggling home life with work that I got out of my 16:8 routine and about 5lbs has found its way to my belly :)
So I'm back. This worked for me earlier in the year so I know that if I can introduce the fasts again I will be back to my goal weight by Christmas.
Tomorrow will be my first weigh in this time and as I'm at work most of the day it'll be a fast day as well.
Wish me luck! And good luck to anyone joining me tomorrow.
Nite nite xx
Re: back to get back on track
11 Oct 2013, 22:20
Welcome back and have a good day tomorrow! X
12 Oct 2013, 06:51
Hello amber * waves* good to hear from you again. You know it works! jump right back in. We're right behind you :)
12 Oct 2013, 07:14
Welcome back. I wondered where you'd got to. I'm still on the slooooowwww boat. The race is on, see if you can catch me up and go past me like you did last time :smile: good luck and keep busy, you'll be fine. Just keep thinking that you can see my back and you're not far behind, I'd better keep looking over my shoulder cos here you come! x
12 Oct 2013, 07:32
Welcome back Amber :heart:
Fantastic idea of yours to jump back on board now before the damage
gets worse, well done and always remember that tool. :heart:

Good. Luck with today's fast and with kicking the few lbs away
:clover: :clover: Sue. :clover:
12 Oct 2013, 08:56
Hi Amber
Welcome back, I'm with you too, seems to have got into some bad eating habits since the summer and after my usual weigh in thus morning I also have gained 5lbs :confused:
Going to be "sensible" over the weekend and aim for 1st proper fast in ages,Monday :starving:
I did get through Tuesday last week, but it went wrong when I got home and hubby took me out : :bugeyes:
Like you my aim is Christmas, so here's to the Christmas girls (and boys!) :lol:
Xx
12 Oct 2013, 09:41
Welcome back and good luck :0)
12 Oct 2013, 13:55
Welcome back! I had wondered where you had got off to. You know this works and that's the best about this WoE, pick it when you want/need it. Good luck on reaching your goal, you should join us on the Christmas goal thread started by Juliana.rivers. 5-2-diet-chat-f6/register-here-to-joing-the-69ers-club-t8676.html :)
14 Oct 2013, 18:45
thanks for all your replies. it really helps :) wendydarling. you are doing sooooo well. go you!!

so, first new fast day went well. had a packet of cheapo plain tesco crisps at work at break time, followed by vegetarian ravioli on toast for dinner. just a bit over 500 calories but was easing myself in slowly :) didnt drink enough though. woke through the night with headache which was still there in the morning. had planned to do 16:8 sunday but had toast & lots of water for breakfast to ease the headache. something to remember tomorrow as back at work so back to fast day.

had a "hungry for the wrong stuff" day today, but did keep it within the 8 hour window to help control the damage. jacket spud with beans & a little cheese for dinner so that should keep the hunger pangs at bay this evening.

tomorrow will be better. mind will be in the right frame of mind & after taking a peep around the site to see how everyone is getting on, should feel motivated again.

betsygr8, thanks for the invite. gonna take a look at the thread. may even join you!! want to be back to about 11ish for xmas so that I can eat all the christmas goodies. have told myself not to buy any more mince pies til december now cause I just cant be trusted around them :)

good luck all those fasting with me tomorrow. shelley x
9 posts Page 1 of 1