The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

3 posts Page 1 of 1
Back to the drawing board...
18 Sep 2013, 14:16
Well, after a month off fasting I am back to the drawing board.

I started the Fast Diet a month ago with the idea of losing 2kgs over a month in order to lose some weight before the summer holidays and its "holiday feasting" began. IT WORKED! :victory: I lost the 2 kgs I set my mind to lose in 30 days, eating just 500 cal 2 days a week and normally (for me that's 1500-1700 cal a day because I eat anything I want to eat but I usually eat small portions) the other days.

Well, I started fasting last Thursday and weighed myself before starting: I had gained 1.5 kgs over the holidays :bugeyes: , so now I am back to the drawing board. No worries as I now know I can lose it again - and maybe a few more - before Christmas. :smile:

I have also now enlisted my husband and his mother who have lots of kgs to lose. I am underscoring the amazing health benefits. I want to enroll my sister, aunt and mother too, even my older nephews, since, from what I have read, everyone can benefit from the amazing health side effects.

So...I'm baaaack!
welcome back Melissa!

am sure you'll reach your target in no time, well done for encouraging family to join you on this wonderful journey :-)

happy fasting! xx
Welcome back Mellisa :heart:
Well there's not many members needing to lose as much as I need to.
So if there's hope for me then hope for all your family and more Lol
Lost 40 lbs so far in 22/23 weeks and 3 sizes down in clothing a group down on my BMI and obviously now feeling + getting the health benefits that this amazing WOL brings with it :heart: :heart:
Good Luck to ALL of you. :clover: Sue. :clover:
3 posts Page 1 of 1