General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

31 posts Page 1 of 3
Biggest loser
06 Nov 2013, 15:38
What is the most weight anyone has lost so far on this forum
Re: Biggest loser
06 Nov 2013, 15:58
:heart: Hi Carol. :heart:
Don't know who can answer that one but moogie's done a good job caroees brilliant + chickvic is doing a fantastic job and probably been at it same length as me :heart:
6 months for me and 3 stone down.
NO Complaints from me.
:heart: :heart: :heart: Yes were all very HAPPY :heart: Sue
06 Nov 2013, 16:25
It might be @chickvic or possibly @Manderley?

I've lost a bit over 30kg but I'm sure both these have lost more than that...
06 Nov 2013, 19:50
Who me? :oops: Still got some more to go but I know this works :wink:
06 Nov 2013, 20:13
Wow well done you big losers that is amazing :) and of course smaller losers too, I thought it would be a good idea for newbies to see your fantastic results to show this WOE really does work
06 Nov 2013, 20:17
I've lost two stone in 3 1/2 months - really hoping to get another half a stone off before xmas if I can - how many weeks is that?
06 Nov 2013, 20:31
I am not the biggest looser but very satisfied so no complains from here :victory: ..

about 22 kilo in 7 months on 4:3/5:2 :rainbow:

Love this WOE :like:

Pia
06 Nov 2013, 20:32
I'd say you might well be the biggest loser @pist1958!!! and if not, you've done ABSOLUTELY FANTASTICALLY!!! Well done, you! xx
06 Nov 2013, 20:34
Oh I think we need a list of the biggest losers for inspiration!!! I had no idea some of our members had lost SO much! Well done!!!
06 Nov 2013, 20:36
Thanks a lot @pinchypops :smile: . I am so pleased about my weightloss and feeling just amazing :victory:
06 Nov 2013, 21:36
Oh my giddy aunt - this place is absolutely full of losers ... how fantastic is that. :victory: Some of the weight loss here is quite amazing. :clap: :clap: :clap: Well done to you all. What a fantastic WOL this is
06 Nov 2013, 21:46
I am 55-57 pounds down depending on the day. I was within a pound of 60 before I went on that all-inclusive vacation! No worries, though it was worth a couple of pounds even if it takes a while to get it back off!
06 Nov 2013, 21:49
I'm proud to be a biggish loser too!
46lbs since January. 3 more to go.
06 Nov 2013, 21:51
I'm about the same as Pia- 22.5 kg in 7 months. A big loser but not the biggest ;-)
06 Nov 2013, 22:09
Those are amazing life changing results!! Well done you completely inspirational bunch :-)
31 posts Page 1 of 3