The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

36 posts Page 2 of 3
Re: Christmas eating window
25 Dec 2014, 01:52
carieoates wrote: I will be Opening up the Soberina's tent again.

Okay, I'm signing up here and now for the Soberina's tent - no excuses !!!!

Happy Christmas everyone !!!
25 Dec 2014, 02:55
Ok, so my window is wide open, and so is the barn door!!! I blew it when someone mentioned they would like some custard so I went off and found eggs, vanilla extract etc and made some!!! Doesn't everyone bring vanilla extract to a mine with them?!
25 Dec 2014, 12:01
Eating window for me too starting with late lunch. It's already midday, what could be easier! Happy day everyone! :like:
25 Dec 2014, 13:05
We had a late brunch of scrambled egg with smoked salmon so will be having a late lunch. I think my windows and barn doors will stay open quite late for snacking. Once in a while doesn't do any harm.
25 Dec 2014, 13:25
Just back from 6.2 mile jog and about to get the Aldi frozen lobster tails into the halogen oven. Gotta go and research how to roast chestnuts.
25 Dec 2014, 18:01
Diving into Xmas pud and custard soon (forgot to buy the cream, always something forgotten isn't there!)
Might indulge a choc or two later ...
:0)
25 Dec 2014, 19:29
I seem to be eating everything except windows! Merry Christmas!
25 Dec 2014, 19:47
I'll try a window but I did have one crumpet this morning. Will try and do better the rest of the week. I am suppose to do a weekly weigh in tomorrow, not sure I want to
25 Dec 2014, 20:18
I feel I have eaten continuously for days - perhaps because I have, I may even have eaten a window.
Now there's just the leftovers and they could feed the nation.
25 Dec 2014, 20:58
Merry Christmas everyone. I ended up doing 19:5 eating windows yesterday & today. Enjoying whatever I want & not worrying about a thing (foodwise). What freedom fasting gives!
Blessings.
26 Dec 2014, 02:42
I did an eating window without out really thinking about it and thoroughly enjoyed all that was on offer, all done out in the open by the beach. 'Twas a lovely day
26 Dec 2014, 07:19
I fasted on Xmas day. I wasn't doing anything special and it fit in my schedule, so why not.

I'm ADFing for awhile, with modified 16:8 on the other days (modified in that I have a soft boiled egg for breakfast if I'm hungry when I get up). I'll probably drink outside the window on a few nights there are parties, but I'm trying to be relaxed about it...
26 Dec 2014, 08:04
I'll join in! Ate at 2 pm today. With my Christmas leftover I made chicken and prawn ala king with rice for dinner. Divine!!! My mum used to make it for me so it brings back nice memories. Leftover roast pork belly ,gravy,apple sauce and left over Christmas veg for 2 pm lunch tomorrow. I'm going to crisp up the pork belly pieces on the BBQ to refresh them. Yum!!
26 Dec 2014, 11:11
Hi all! I'm not really a window eater but having not eaten breakfast for three days, I suppose I have joined your club for a while - except my window stretches out rather late into the evening when I hit the Quality Street! Hope you all had a great Christmas Day. I'm off to the pantomime this afternoon with the granddaughters - looking forward to it immensely! :lol:
26 Dec 2014, 11:43
So far I've cleaned the house, had a teaspoon of coconut butter, and now drinking a decaff coffee.
OH feeling icky so a quiet day for him. His children and grandchildren coming later, if he feels up to it.
Have a happy day folks :0)
36 posts Page 2 of 3