The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

18 posts Page 2 of 2
Re: Christmas present?
29 Dec 2013, 23:33
Bumping!
29 Dec 2013, 23:38
Didn't get that Christmas present I'm afraid, but got close. The Libra app predicted I'd be under 68kg on 24th - I was 69.3kg. Hoping to make it by Valentine's day instead!
30 Dec 2013, 10:42
:heart: @carorees you gave yourself a brilliant xmas pressie nearly made it!!! I didn't make mine either but maybe we set our goals too low considering the time of year.
Never mind you will get it for valentines day :heart:
Think I may have set my goal to low again but something to aim for, at least now I've found this WOL I'm going in the right direction downwards.
18 posts Page 2 of 2
Similar Topics

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 25 guests

START THE 5:2 DIET WITH HELP FROM FASTDAY

Be healthier. Lose weight. Eat the foods you love, most of the time.

Learn about the 5:2 diet

LEARN ABOUT FASTING
We've got loads of info about intermittent fasting, written in a way which is easy to understand. Whether you're wondering about side effects or why the scales aren't budging, we've got all you need to know.

Your intermittent fasting questions answered ASK QUESTIONS & GET SUPPORT
Come along to the FastDay Forum, we're a friendly bunch and happy to answer your fasting questions and offer support. Why not join in one of our regular challenges to help you towards your goal weight?

Use our free 5:2 diet tracker FREE 5:2 DIET PROGRESS TRACKER & BLOG
Tracking your diet progress is great for staying motivated. Chart your measurements and keep tabs on your daily calorie needs. You can even create a free blog to journal your 5:2 experience!