The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

18 posts Page 1 of 2
Christmas present?
20 Sep 2013, 11:39
Look what the Libra app said when I input my weight this morning!

Expected goal date 24 December 2013! :-D
Re: Christmas present?
20 Sep 2013, 11:48
Ohh! thats a brill Christmas pressy. My goal weight should be just before my birthday in May 2015!
20 Sep 2013, 11:52
That is the best pressie! Just in time for christmas feasting!!
Mine is January 2014- 9 months after starting!
20 Sep 2013, 12:16
What a great incentive not to over do it at Christmas time hey?
20 Sep 2013, 12:34
:star: :star: Brilliant Caroline :heart:
The very best Christmas present ever :heart: :heart:
Well done and Good Luck :clover: Sue. :clover:
20 Sep 2013, 13:31
An excellent Christmas present
20 Sep 2013, 15:25
How fab is that! You can be the fairy on the top of the Christmas tree!
Well done - your goal is in sight! XX
20 Sep 2013, 15:33
How wonderful! Certainly worth investing in a new LBD soon in the certainty that you will look great in it at Christmas!
20 Sep 2013, 17:35
I've just realized that now I've posted this, I'm going to have to try to stick to it!!! But even if I do hit the target on Christmas Eve it may be a very temporary situation as we usually have a big Swedish Julbord on Christmas Even and then a traditional English Christmas Lunch on Christmas Day itself!!!
20 Sep 2013, 21:51
Sounds like an awesome Christmas present, indeed!!

At the rate I've been losing the last 6 months (1.5 - 2lbs/month) I won't reach my destination for a couple of years yet.
20 Sep 2013, 22:55
Good motivational thread Caroline, look at your downward trajectory too its very impressive. it's a WOL so onward and downward
20 Sep 2013, 23:35
Fantastic Caroline!! i am sure you will get there too! And 'so what' about the xmas feasting - you know you can easily dispense with any extra you put back on!!

... Just checked mine, and I should reach my interim goal on 27th December ( :shock: :shock: now how likely is that?? ) :dazed: :bugeyes: :lol: :lol:
21 Sep 2013, 00:16
Santa or is it Father Christmas, might bring you new clothes because you have been a very, very good girl this year.
23 Sep 2013, 02:11
My goal date is Dec 27. Do you think Santa will bring me some new clothes too?
18 posts Page 1 of 2