The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

8 posts Page 1 of 1
Getting back on track
26 Apr 2014, 13:30
It is really hard getting back on track after my long easter weekend chocolate and overeating. Going to an office party tonight with loads og food and drink :bugeyes: (so tomorrow perhaps not so much food :wink: ).
Monday I am getting myself together and hopefully the weight I added over easter will fall off again. Seeing 89 for a few days on my scales for the first time this century was wonderful and needs to happen again soon :smile:
I am writing this to motivate myself. As of monday, no more feasting.
Re: Getting back on track
26 Apr 2014, 13:40
Good Luck!!

I had to stop calling them "feast days" because I think it was making me actually feast. I now call them "normal days" and I focus on trying to eat "normal" portions. I'm not always 100% successful, but I think it helps :-)
26 Apr 2014, 13:51
I agree with the "feast days". Thats why I said no more feasting. From now on it will only be fastdays and normal days. (Well at least until my trip to Dublin in June ;))
26 Apr 2014, 15:38
I'm with you @icefast after my shock weigh-in this morning and a holiday looming so a cautious weekend then 4:3 next week followed with another weekend of more caution
naughty naughty girl (me that is). Good. Luck :clover: :clover:
26 Apr 2014, 15:55
I agree with @Tracieknits about not calling them Feast Days! Beware of the Feast !!!! :fear:
26 Apr 2014, 16:05
I've gained these last two weeks too. Being on hols does seem to encourage eating naughtiness. I could say the extra gain is because I've been doing kettlebell exercises, but in truth it was probably the creme egg. And the cake. And the chocolate. And the beer. Back to business as usual next week hopefully, can't be doing with this putting on weight malarkey. Good luck everyone.
26 Apr 2014, 17:48
I think everyone is with you on this. See you in the happy, sunny (northern hemisphere) :sun: Solstice tent. :sun: Here is a leg up, we will be motivating you :wink:

Good luck everyone :clover: :like:
26 Apr 2014, 19:15
Keep on keeping on icefast!
@Tracieknits i got the fast and repair title from you,always helps me to remember the health angle to fast days,so thanks again for that!
I call feed days replenish days..again it makes me feel as if i' m looking after myself properly x
8 posts Page 1 of 1