The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

15 posts Page 1 of 1
I recently got a discount code to start getting Graze boxes delivered. I know a couple of people on here get them but what do people think of them? are they a nice treat or just another temptation?
I love them :)

I like the fact that they're all in a little portion and a lot of them are quite low in cals. So you know you'll stop at the end of the box and not eat a whole bag of nuts!?

Plus you can choose what you get so you always get something you like
Ha, I could easily go with that but I strongly suspect they don't deliver to Sweden :cry:
I've enjoyed the couple of boxes I had, but wasn't prepared to keep paying for something I'd probably just have as an unnecessary snack.
I think they're exhorbitantly priced for what they are, especially when you can probably make your own up for half the price (or even less than that)... not sure you get to pick what comes in them either?
I think that, as possibly the main benefit from fasting is that we are not grazing, the concept of graze boxes is flawed - we should not be eating between meals anyway!

*ducks behind door to avoid accusations of being a killjoy*!
Hi there

I have had them for a while now but what i do is that i change the deliveries to suit me so if i dont want one on a particular week then i push it back on the website.. I agree its a little pricey but i do enjoy them because it feels like a treat and you can select the one you want regularly, or only sometimes.. They are quite heatlhy, little portions lol.. The olives are yummy!! :-)
I love them, used to get one a fortnight delivered to my office. I'd pick out one thing to keep in my handbag, and spread the rest over the 2 weeks. The olives were my favourite.

BUT - they are very expensive for what they are. I now buy roast broad beans, goji berries, mixed nuts, and make my own version.
And that is the problem with living in France. Goji berries! Never heard of them! Afraid I agree with the comment about snacking, it is something I have worked hard at getting rid of!
Save your money. You cant choose exactly what you want in your box. You just indicate what you like and what you dont like. I've had a couple of "duff" snacks in my boxes and was not best pleased. My next one isnt due til the end of next month and I might push that back because as long as I stay a member I can get my box at a reduced rate.
I have just come to the end of a promotion and am about to cancel. 1st and 5th were free. They are a lovely treat, and also as said before mostly low cals. But they are quite expensive as a long term thing.
I had them for a wee while and they were very nice but they were added extra snacks. I don't miss them.
They've never apealled to me, I don't like most of what's in them. I think you can try a box or two for free though, just remember to cancel the arrangement.
Bobshouse wrote: And that is the problem with living in France. Goji berries! Never heard of them! Afraid I agree with the comment about snacking, it is something I have worked hard at getting rid of!

Bobshouse - I saw Goji berries in Carrefour last week - and it was a Carrefour Market, not even Grand, huge Carrefour hypermarket. I don't know how much they were though. I just picked myself up off the floor!!
Wow, think I would have fainted too! Le Clerc are usually pretty good, I can get fresh ginger and corn on the cob that others don't sell but everything here is mainly local and seasonal! It is hard to get used to.
15 posts Page 1 of 1