The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

42 posts Page 2 of 3
Happy New Year to us all :) x
Happy New Year to all down under x
Happy New Year to everyone!

Looking forward to opening a bottle of champagne when OH gets home from work. I am at home today so was tempted to get a head start on him, but I am supposed to be working...
Happy, healthy, lighter and prosperous New Year to everyone everywhere
Happy New Year everyone, just off for bath etc so must dash, it's Hogmany you know

Ballerina x :heart:
My very best wishes too for 2014 to all members of this forum, old and new, wherever you are in the world. x
FELIZ AÑO NUEVO DESDE ESPAÑA
31 Dec 2013, 22:46
Thought I'd start the Euro greetings since I'm here in Spain. Feliz año nuevo desde España a todos :heart: :heart: :heart:
A guid New Year to yin and aw, and many many may ye hae. :clover: :clover: :heart:
Never thought I'd be able to stay up, but the bubbly is ready, Auld lang syne lyrics practised and fireworks primed.
Happy new year from Wales xx
HAPPY NEW YEAR from Crondall village

:heart:
Happy New Year from Down Under! My resolution as well as reaching my goal weight I lost 36 lbs in 2013, to incorporate Fast Exercise into my week. Read the book Yesterday . I need to work on Fast strength? Other thoughts on the book?
Happy, HEALTHY, 2014 to all my 5:2 forum buddies :heart: :dance: :party: :grin:
Blwyddyn Newydd Da (Welsh I hope Penny won't correct my spelling ) :smile:
Happy New Year now we've caught up with you. Wishing you all happy and successful fasting in 2014 :clover:
Happy New Year. I hope everyone's new year is the best year ever.
42 posts Page 2 of 3