The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

42 posts Page 3 of 3
Happy New Year from Cheshire
Happy New Year from Scotland's Capital city at the beginning of a year when we will be deciding whether or not we wish to be an independent country, a year in which we will be hosting the Commonwealth Games, a year in which we will be hosting golf's Ryder Cup, a year which was declared by the Scottish Government as a Homecoming year and a year in which I will be hopefully achieving some further success with IF once I return from my festive break on Monday.

Whatever you are doing this year, I hope that 2014 will be a happy and prosperous year for you all.
i woke late and first thing i did was weigh myself but i wont count that in my official weigh ins!!! i give myself the liberty of skipping a day

for breakfast was trifle leftover. lol

take a look at this http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/sydney-new-ye ... 304nm.html

dont we do Sydney proud!

Sydney harbour - from smh.jpg
from SYNDNEY MORNING HERALD SITE. Midnight celebrations: Sydney's highly anticipated New Year's Eve fireworks. Photo: James Brickwood
Another Happy New Year from Cheshire. Back from the New Year concert at the Bridgewater Hall in Manchester . One of our favourite venues.
omg JR that trifle looks amazing!

I had a lot of good food over the holiday, but my sister can't eat sweets, so I feel like I missed out a bit.

Anyway… happy new year, everyone! あけましておめでとう、みんなーさん!
HAPPY NEW YEEEEEEEAR from the shire :grin: lots of love, good health and happiness to everyone :clover:
Happy New Year from the Highlands of Scotland to all........now I'm going to bed!
MaryAnn wrote: omg JR that trifle looks amazing!

I had a lot of good food over the holiday, but my sister can't eat sweets, so I feel like I missed out a bit.

Anyway… happy new year, everyone! あけましておめでとう、みんなーさん!

It was honestly one of the most delightful desserts ive ever made. whilst it looked rich it wasnt, as the bulk is the Italian panetone cake. i think next time i make it ill also drizzle expresso coffee on the cake to give it more moisture. just like in the traditional tira misu. thats the good thing about cooking is you can experiment.

1/4 left but it will be gone by midnight im sure.
fastingqueen wrote: @Juliana.Rivers Happy New Year from Perth! 45 mins to go until 2014. I can tell it's going to be a great year with this new WOL!
Delicious looking trifle. Every other diet I have been on would have me thinking "Bloody hell. Will be while before I get to eat trifle guilt-free again" but not this time! If I want a normal sized portion on my next feast day, I can! The sense of liberation this plan offers is just fantastic!

I know

5:2 WOL is SOOOOO liberating
- eat that delightful food today because fasting gives me the power to enjoy it today.
Happy (nearly) New Year from the next to last time zone in the forum.
The Californians presumably just setting off for their parties..
Wishing you all a Healthy, Happy and less Hippy 2014!.
I've seen the rels off home today so I'm just now relaxing with my 5:2 friends :smile:
From a tiny town in France

42 posts Page 3 of 3