The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

35 posts Page 3 of 3
Re: Hairy Dieters Cookbook
05 Nov 2013, 08:34
Congratulations on the new job! And after reading this thread I have now ordered the 2nd book, use the first one especially the curries!
05 Nov 2013, 10:34
Thanks minigill and missymoo- hopefully I'll be down a size in 12 weeks when I start the new school year but maybe 2 sizes!!! New outfits definitely in order by in late January.
Xxx julianna
05 Nov 2013, 21:44
I've been resisting for weeks but will now get both books ...

And congratulations on the job, @Julianna great news after your recent anxieties over the fires, and proof possibly that new found confidence due to weight loss can spill over into other areas of life? :victory: :clover: :like:
06 Nov 2013, 00:27
I am definitely feeling more confident as I don't feel as large. Every year we get invited to a swish corporate room at the races and a few weeks ago when I went a nice slim lady my age who I had talked to the previous year saw me and said 'you look beautiful' which was sweet but after we chatted for a while she said to me that last year after the races she said to her husband that she thought I seemed really sad. So that was what I was portraying at 104 KGS and now she said I seem like a different person. So yes @Siverdarling - my confidence perhaps may have helped with the job. As I have said before this WOL is a miracle and magic and sustainable I don't wonder if I'll get back into the size 12 of my young adulthood- I know I will.
Xxx julianna
06 Nov 2013, 07:46
Thought so! That's fantastic@julianna! It's amazing how you can tell the difference in people - even without seeing them :victory: :victory: @moogie - another wonderful example for your 'quotes' section here I think! :like: :victory:
35 posts Page 3 of 3