The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

36 posts Page 3 of 3
Haaaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I loved it! Especially the part where it's society's achievement, not yours!

There is a reason why I choose to stay at home when I'm fasting. Not only I see buses made of burgers and trains made of ice cream but I also feel like killing somebody who is just breathing more heavy than my hungry head can tolerate.

P.S. Girls, husbands know better than to be honest... ;-)
delicious frangible buttery toast.

toast that is delicious buttery not forgetting frangible ... um, and well, just toast that is all.

Ballerina are you listening? Well blame Caitlin Moran ...
:shock: :wink: :grin: :razz: :shock: :smile: :cool: :bugeyes: :wink: :razz:
What I want for me on a fast day?

A wide berth and only necessary talk from 2.30pm until 6pm, they are my hairy hours and dont bring eclairs. :grin:
Did someone mention TOAST? You've done it now :shock: :grin: :starving: :shock: :lol: :bugeyes: :cry: :cry:

Ballerina x :heart:
No I mentioned

delicious buttery frangible toast

:grin: :lol: :shock: :razz: :wink: :smile: :cool:
I think I'll eat whatever is in my fridge tomorrow. And then visit my parents and eat whatever's in theirs too!!!
36 posts Page 3 of 3