The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

8 posts Page 1 of 1
I'll be back
11 Sep 2013, 19:38
Ok, so I've not had a proper fast day for a few weeks now, I'm fairly ashamed of that but somehow life got in the way. I could make all the excuses in the world, holidays from work, houseguests, going back to work, too tired, exams coming up and troubled by lack of concentration on fast days... the truth is it hasn't worked as well for me as I'd hoped and I know that's because of something I'm doing, like eating too much on fast days, or not doing, like exercise.

Thing is I'm actually missing it :shock: I'm astounded by that, truly astonished!!

So here is my promise,to myself more than anything. I am getting back on track. It wont be immediate, I need to concentrate on an upcoming exam and then figure out where I was going wrong before, but I will be back. :smile:
Re: I'll be back
11 Sep 2013, 19:45
We're all here, take your time. :-)
11 Sep 2013, 21:10
Yes join in all the fun when you're ready to come back to us all :heart:
Good Luck with the exams first :clover: :clover: Sue. :clover:
11 Sep 2013, 21:28
Hi Pheonix,

Concentrate on your exams and then pop back and get motivated again, good luck :clover:

Ballerina x :heart:
11 Sep 2013, 21:29
Good luck with yr exams ..god idea to prioritise them .get back to IF when time is right for you :like:
12 Sep 2013, 17:07
Thank you all for your support. You are all lovely people and this is such a wonderful supportive environment :heart:
12 Sep 2013, 17:30
Phoenix, be true to your namesake and make sure you do come back ! Best of luck with the exams. :clover: :clover:
12 Sep 2013, 17:59
Good on you Phoenix!

I'm going through a bit of a similar thing with a major assignment to hand in tomorrow, which means that I have not been fasting twice a week as I intended to, and I've overeaten on feast days. I'm planning on doing my second fast day tomorrow and then back to normal exercise wise from next week!
8 posts Page 1 of 1