The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

6 posts Page 1 of 1
Hello again Lovely Ladies and Gents!

After a few false starts when I got back from my "all you can eat/drink" week in Malaysia, then trying to loose a few lbs before Christmas, I'm finally back in full force full of enthusiasm!

I got married at the end of November 2013 weighing 73.9kg and I looked quite slim for me. I started this WOL in March 2012 weighing..wait for it..88.9kg. Wow! I knew I was fat. And I had to do something quick before my wedding! Anyway, the first 8.9 kilos melted off me easily and then I got stuck. I was at 80 kilos for around 7 weeks. I was so frustrated! But this WOL was so easy I wasnt going to give up :grin: So eventually it started to come off again.

So I decided to brave the scales on New Years Day, crossing everything that I hadn't gone back over the dreaded 80 kilos, as I have had an indulgent December to say the least! Low and behold I was 76.8kg. Phew!!! I can definitely work with that!!

So I'm raising a green tea, onwards and downwards as they say! Cheers!!

Princess :heart:
Congratulations and welcome back. Now where are the photo's?
I'm undercover Julie ;-) Wow look at you go!!!! You've lost loads since I was last round here! Go you!! xx
Ha ha princess very quick witted too. Well done I did wonder how you fared wedding and progress with weight. Welcome back
welcome back Princess. You've done very well and we're itching to see the photos.
:)
Welcome back Princess! And well done on your weight loss, as well as your wedding!

Yes a lot has happened allmover the Forum - but not as interesting as your wedding I'm sure! Looking forward to seeing those photos, now don't be shy - if you need them, instructions below from yours truly!

help-f14/posting-pictures-t10429.html

Loads of inspiring photies recently of people's 'afters' as well as 'befores' - it would be lovely to see yours, and am sure it would inspire all the newbies (and oldies!) on here!
6 posts Page 1 of 1