The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

33 posts Page 3 of 3
Re: I'm done with fasting
31 Aug 2013, 00:14
Please stay. This is an experiment for all of us, and it doesn't matter if you are not actually fasting - we'll all be interested to know your non-fasting progress and your low carb woe. I'm also low carb and the combination of 5:2 and low carb on the non-fasting days is really working for me.

I suspect the steroids are really messing up your metabolism, so as time goes by if you can reduce the dose and get back to better health then you might like to give 5:2 another try. Best of luck.
31 Aug 2013, 00:58
Grubbed too as Izzy you rock at an active contributor saying it as you see it, good on you girl. Understand that it is hard for you though but will be in touch. Will miss you here though so please pop in when you feel up to it and to update your progress. Best of luck.
31 Aug 2013, 08:24
Ballerina, don't worry.
She just has to go in order to see how much she misses us. :-)
Izzy will come back when she is ready and I'm sure that she will be her good, ole self. Only thinner. ;-)
33 posts Page 3 of 3