The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

22 posts Page 1 of 2
yipppppppppppppppppppppppeeeeeee

this morning's Libra reading was 70. i started at 75.

this was my Easter challenge

(was my Christmas challenge but we wont talk about that)

Initially i had 7kg to lose but have set final target to 6kg loss so just 1kg to go. so excited. Should make it by Christmas.

4th announcement yeah i know but im worth it.
Congratulations! But, man you are patient!!
Congrats, Juliana!
Well done Juliana! :victory: :victory: :victory:
Congratulations Juliana, that's wonderful news, well done and thanks for sharing your joy. Yippppeeeeee :smile:
Well done Juliana.
Slow but sure. I feel like we're cut from the same cloth. Slow loss.com.
Congratulations J! Well done! XXX
image.jpg
~ You're a star! X ~
Well done @Juliana.Rivers You got there in the end :heart: everything comes to those who wait :clover:
Good going there!
Very well done honey {{+}}
:heart: Congratulations Juliana. :heart:
Congratulations! :victory: :victory:
Thanks for the positive thoughts.

I love this forum.

I found some German chocolate coated Christmas cookies to celebrate. A purchase from Aldi that was uncovered in my cleanup. I will stop at 2 though. dont want to undo my good fortune overnight. lol
Congratulations Juliana :like: :smile:

It takes a lot of grit to stick with something when the weight is sooo slow to come off. You are a good role model for people on the slow train, like myself :cool:
Great news Juliana! You certainly deserve it for your patience and sticking with it. :like:
22 posts Page 1 of 2