The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

33 posts Page 2 of 3
The perfect reason for leaving us! Congratulations, and let us know how things go for you :heart:
Oh congratulations!! What a great reason to quit fasting :-)

I hope your pregnancy is easy and you come back and keep us posted!
Congrats and hope all goes well :-)
CONGRATULATIONS to you & Jamie. Wishing you both a happy, healthy pregnancy. Your little one will be here before you know it. :) :)
What truly wonderful news, congratulations and as others have said already, enjoy it and take good care of yourself

Ballerina x :heart:
First the Duchess - and now you! Congratulations, take care, and we'll welcome you back next year :heart: :cool: :victory:
Congratulations to both of you. Try and enjoy your child when he/she is young as they really do grow up so quickly. The best years are the one when the can't cheek you back :wink: !
Congratulations to both of you Sammy and Jamie good luck with the pregnancy and birth, look after all three of you :like:
Take very good care of yourself, do as the midwife tells you, keep munching on the fruit and veggies, do as much walking as possible without tiring yourself, best of luck with the scan.
:clover: :clover: :clover: :clover:
Keep us updated buddie, we'll be here for you whenever you're ready to resume your fasting again, you've given yourself the very best excuse to stop fasting, after doing one hell of a good job losing the 5 stone before getting pregnant
one very fit and healthy mum to be, love as always. Sue x
Fab news. Congratulations. Please keep us updated.
Congratulations! I hope you have a smooth pregnancy and delivery. And, yes, please do pop in now and then with a progress report! We'd love to hear from you. :heart:
What lovely news! Wishing you all the best :)
Good luck Dreamy, your life is about to change forever. Take care and enjoy all the wonders of motherhood. And please come back with scan pics and baby pics. :heart:
Congrats, that is super news.
Good reason not to fast but no reason to leave the forum.
Thank you all for your lovely wishes, Jamie and I are very nervous about the prospect of being first time parents but we'll cope, families have been doing it for generations! I do intend to check in frequently and see how everyone is doing. I can't wait to get back to fasting but I am enjoying eating fruit on a daily basis. Once again thank you all xx
Congratulations!
33 posts Page 2 of 3