The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

33 posts Page 1 of 3
Well I guess I should probably let the cat out of the bag, and announce that shall be leaving all you fine ladies and gents for just a little while. I recently found out that Jamie and I are expecting our first child :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: I'm very excited, however incredibly nervous- its one thing to work with them and say goodbye at 3:15 but it another to be responsible for 1 24/7!!!! I'm sure it will be just fine. I am really missing the routine of fasting but with the morning sickness I was kinda semi fasting anyway. I have completely gone off chocolate, the thought makes me feel sooo queasy, and have recently developed a craving for fruit which is good. I have gained almost 4kg in a few weeks however so I'm concerned about that but I'm just trying to eat as healthily as I can, take some nice long walks while the weather remains good and just hope for the best. I have my first scan in 4 weeks and I can't wait to see that little bean in there growing. So yes, this is a goodbye from fasting for now, but I shall be keeping up updated and keeping an eye on the forums. I just wanted to thank you all on my journey so far, hopefully with all the fasting I've done I should have a relatively smooth pregnancy.

Much love to you all, and I wish you every success in your journeys., I'll be back this time next year!! :heart:
Congratulations! Best news ever and the best reason to look after yourself. I hope you have a smooth healthy pregnancy and a wonderful bundle of joy at the end. Big hugs x
Hi dreamy @daydreamer21, I put my congrats on the other thread but no harm saying it twice. Very pleased for you hun, congratulations. Don't worry it's much easier with your own, with all the practice you've had with the kids at school you'll be a fab mum. Don't worry at all about the fasting or the weight gain, it's going to happen hun but it's for an amazing reason and you know exactly how to deal with it after the little one arrives. Please pop in every now and then to let us know how you're getting on, you've been missed on here the last few months. We'll be waiting for you when you return. All the best Sammy, this is when life really begins. :heart: :heart: :clover:
Massive congrats dreamy x pls pop in at times if you can,wd be nice to hear how the pregnancy progresses
I too craved fruit especially pineapple! Its v handy youre craving fruit and gone off ch..i won't even say the word!
Will be better for Baby! More goodness! :like: xxx
Congratulations. Look after yourself and keep us up to date after the arrival.
Congratulations!!
So pleased for you and Jamie! You take very good care of yourself Sammy and keep us updated on how you're doing. Such an exciting time for you both and I wish you all the very best and a trouble free pregnancy. xx
Congratulations and good luck :clover:

Bracken
Congratulations! You are on the greatest journey of your life. Every good thing to you, your husband and baby. :)
Hi Sammy. Congratulations! I'm so happy for you and Jamie. Stay in touch with us even though you are not fasting. It will be great to know your news as things progress for you.
Awww, how wonderful @daydreamer21! Many, many congratulations!
Yay and congratulations. Keep well, keep healthy and good luck xx
I also posted on the other thread - but no harm in congratulating you twice on your wonderful news!

Do keep in touch....as there will be a lot of anxious aunties waiting for news on here!

Take care of yourself Sammy xx

:rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow:
That's wonderful news! Enjoy your pregnancy, the birth and all the years with your child. :) This is such a special time in your life, something unique to women and something that we don't do very often, so do make the most of it. Very best wishes! :)
Thats such wonderful news...and your in good company it appears :wink:

Keep in touch with your progress though

:heart:
33 posts Page 1 of 3