The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

36 posts Page 2 of 3
Ok, it looks like it will be me! I am a teacher and will be off for the summer, so I should be able to do it. I hope I can keep up with it in the homestretch when school starts again, but I should be able to. I will start a new thread! Thanks @Pennyforthem for the tips!
I'm trying to think of a catchy name, like "fall"ing into smaller clothes or watching the numbers on the scale "fall" challenge?

Any thoughts?
The " Fall For It" Challenge? :?:
The " Loving the Fall" Challenge?
The" I' m Falling For You" Challenge?
The " Fall Not Fail" Challenge?
Not sure what we could call it for our Down Under pals..
The " Spring Into Action" Challenge..
The "Put a Spring in Your Step" Challenge? :?: xx
And "spring to it" for those down under!
Well, I think we'll have to have just one name.
The " We're Springing Into Fall" Challenge? :lol:
Me too and am very much in need of something to get me focused again. My fast days are fine it is the feast days that are a problem!
Thanks@judithn x and Bobz x
@Bobshouse ..this too is my perrenial problem!
Fast days really aren't a prob - tho i can't yet quite manage ADF or 4:3
Feed days,which i call Replenish days to try to remind myself this is about nourishment,really are challenging..the urge to eat is strong..not in that awful way of really really hungry like when we go into famine mode..but just tempted by things,peckish,greedy,etc etc
What is the answer? :confused:
Probably the answer is just those three little words Get A Grip :shock:
( me that is,not you Bob! ) xx
I like that title too, that might work. I was kinda wanting to incorporate weight loss into it too. Perhaps "Fall"ing to new lows (on the scale)?
@cblasz A very good idea and thanks for taking it on.
Please put me on the list whatever the new challenge is called. I need that "engine" running in the background to remind me. :like:
I can go weeks of being 'good' then it all falls apart. I live in hope that one day I will break this self destruct way of eating! When depression looms I always eat too much.
May I second 'Springing into Fall' to end on 23rd September, autumn equinox this year?
I like the sound of that @cblasz.
Bobshouse wrote: I can go weeks of being 'good' then it all falls apart. I live in hope that one day I will break this self destruct way of eating! When depression looms I always eat too much.

I am the same Bob@Bobshouse
Its a shame actually ...for all the many many times over so many years that i've been
"good",i.e., starved myself,it's all ended with me being fatter than ever today thru yoyo dieting
I believe that way of eating does so much damage to the body,health and mind.
Sadly i didnt realise it at the time x
Thanks so much for leading our next challenge @cblasz and if you need any help SHOUT out :shock: :like:

I think I'm about 6 weeks to GOAL, so I'm hoping to celebrate BIG time on your watch :wink:

Thx :heart:
36 posts Page 2 of 3