The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

36 posts Page 3 of 3
I definitely eat far more on non-fasting daysthan I used to, and feel quite the glutton, but I keep losing weight. In contrast, eating the carefully counted 1100 calories and 60'g of carbs, day after day last winter, I'd lose the same slow half a pound a week, but by five weeks I'd had all I could take, gave up and gained it right back.

So here I am, aftrer four whole months of fasting twice a week and otherwise enjoying what feels like far too much food, still at it, and rather enjoying the fast days as a break from all the eating. And down about ten pounds.

Very odd, and very different from how I usualy do things. But as long as it works, I'm all for it.
I haven't done a challenge since my Xmas one and know its is time to join so count me in and thanks for thinking this up. Keen to leap into a Down under spring much more svelte than now
I would like to join another challenge, too. I really enjoyed the last one.

I already posted, but it is not showing? :confused:
CandiceMarie wrote: The " We're Springing Into Fall" Challenge? :lol:

I like this one, covers both hemispheres.
Here is the link to the new challenge. Please go here to officially join and set your goal!
5-2-diet-chat-f6/the-official-springing-into-fall-challenge-t12670.html
Thanks @cblasz for taking this on - can't tell you how much I appreciate the dedication it takes to organise and run these things. :like: :like:
36 posts Page 3 of 3