The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

3 posts Page 1 of 1
No more tea?
24 Jan 2014, 20:29
I used to be an avid tea drinker (wee bit of honey, no milk) and had at least 2 large mugs per day - one for breakfast for sure.
But since I started on 5:2 I completely lost my taste for it. I have tried even with Twinings Apple and Cinnamon bags , but nothing tastes good anymore. Instead I have developed a taste for coffee (have a Dolce Gusto that I use a lot) after a lifetime as a non coffee drinker. I even survived quite a few years working in hospitals without touching the stuff. Drank a whole lot of it before I got burned out though, not cause it tasted good but to keep me perked up, but after that zilch. Find it all very strange :bugeyes: But then have the tastebuds changed much after 5:2 when it comes to a whole lot of things....have you noticed?

Think I go to bed and read some - more Jamie Oliver? Or/and some fluff? :cool:
Re: No more tea?
24 Jan 2014, 20:32
A non-coffee drinking Swede?? I didn't know they existed! Thank goodness you've joined your fellow countrymen in liking coffee! Now you can fika properly!!
Re: No more tea?
24 Jan 2014, 20:34
:heart: OH No @Wolfie You're not taking Jamie Oliver to bed again what is wrong with you????

:heart: Strangely enough I'm drinking more tea now than ever before and lot less coffee. :heart:
3 posts Page 1 of 1