The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

36 posts Page 2 of 3
Great news Sue! :victory: :heart:
Very well done Sue! :like: Congratulations :grin:
:grin: Well done that woman and cabbie that nursey approves.
Excellent Sue. Bet nothing will wipe the smile off your face today.
Congrats Sue!
Brilliant news! Well done and definitely good not to focus on the scales being different in the nurses office. You are doing so well :)
well done girl you must feel over the moon :wink:
Well done Sue. I am so pleased for you. My doc is really supportive and has read up on it and now actively promotes 5:2.
Excellent news! It would be interesting to know your blood numbers when you get them, especially compared to previously if you cared to share them. :cool: :victory: :heart:
Excellent progress! So pleased to hear how positive this has been for you! :0)
Well done Sue, :like: you are doing a brilliant job. And to get your nurse's approval is the icing on the cake.
oops :confused: could have put that differently. :grin:

Chris x :heart:
Well as you can imagine I've worn a certain smile for the rest of the day,
But as I logged back in, my smiles got twice as big :like: :like: as I read all of your caring replies :heart: :heart: Thank you so very much.
And yes I will share my results with you hopefully Friday, and as I had them done earlier this year ( Before I found this amazing WOL ) they should be a good indication of what's going on. Also forgot to tell you all earlier that she said I could do liquid only fast :heart: :heart:
I know lots of members do this not sure it's for me yet but I've got the ''green '' light to try if I so wish. :clover: :clover: Sue
Well done Sue & congratulations on converting your nurse! My OHs diabetic nurse is supporting him also :smile: :like:
Well done Sue, that's fantastic! :like:
:like: How nice, Sue! I can only imagine your feelings!
36 posts Page 2 of 3