The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

36 posts Page 1 of 3
Well yes I've just had the Big thumbs up from my nurse :like: :like:
She asked how I'd lost my 30 lbs :heart: told her then asked what the opinion was in the practice, she said whatever works for any person providing we don't go over + beyond the fasting. So I'm well pleased and so was she, then very quickly took my bloods :victory: this I wasn't booked in for and I'd had a cup of tea !!! The only minor disappointment was I weighed 4 lbs heavier on her scales :geek: that doesn't bother me but did want it to show that magic number 16 but it was 1 over !!!
Never mind that's just numbers and in 6 months time when I see her next it will be number 15 Deffo :heart: :heart: Thank-you for everyones help I've been really inspired by lots of stories and help on this forum :heart:
Today was a fast but came home with small headache
so I've had snack so might be over my calories never mind it's still a fastday to me :heart: :heart: :heart: Good Luck :clover: Sue
excellent result! go Sue!
Congratulations Sue :victory:
Thanks Caroline :like: yes it does help when you get the approval of someone in that profession, I'm well pleased :clover: Sue

Thanks Chickvic :heart: OMG you've done so well :heart: :heart: :heart:
What wonderful feedback Sue. My doc was impressed with my progress and she said she might try it herself but she just hadto get her head around it. I lent her the book. I don't think its her thing but at least I'm armed to say ' I have my doctors approval and support' if anyone tries to tell me that our WOE is crazy/dangerous/you will faint/ rubbish/a fad etc.
That's fantastic Sue your doing so well. Great to get a professional approval too.
Oh brilliant news! That must have felt so good :) well done!
Thank-you All I wouldn't have got so far without all you lovely members
as I hadn't seen nurse this year she was VERY surprised to say the least
( she's a lovely person ) but I think to her after all these years I was a lost cause, because she has really tried to help me :heart: :heart:
And then I went and did it on my own !!!! Well nearly if we don't count the 10,000 members Lol. :clover: Sue
Well done Sue, that's fantastic! How wonderful that your nurse was so happy with you and was positive about 5:2 :)
Yay! Sue Q! I am so happy for you. Take Care.
way to go Sue!

great stuff :-)
SUE!!!

That's wonderful news!!!

Very well done!!

:clover: :heart: :clover:
Fantastic progress you have made Sue, no wonder she was pleased with you.

Keep going girl. :grin:

Lesley
36 posts Page 1 of 3