The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

36 posts Page 3 of 3
Wonderful Sue you must be over the moon :victory: :victory: :victory: :cool: :cool: :cool:
You've lost 30lbs? That's amazing!
An inspiration to us all.
Congrats Sue, that's brilliant news.
You're success on this program has been inspirational
you are a great support to everyone on this forum, so it's no surprise to see so many nice comments.
Well done :heart:
Congratulations, Sue! It is only just that she should be pleased with your weight loss as you have done brilliantly!

I also think that you deserve the lovely comments from forum members because it is noticeable that you are always among the first to make supportive/helpful comments in response to posts from others.

Good luck with your weight loss over the next few months!
Dear SueQ, I remember when you first welcomed me to 5:2. You were so positive and encouraging and so I want to thank you for helping me. It is wonderful that you are doing so well. You must feel like a million bucks. Oh sorry, pounds. :wink:
Thanks again :heart: Yes I probably look like the sad old pensioner with nothing to do LOL Seriously though I'd never been on a forum of any kind before and had no idea what I was doing so much so my first post didn't go into introduce yourself don't know where it went :bugeyes:
That said I quickly realised that this WOL was something very different and truly amazing so I wanted to tell all the new members this and to encourage them to read all the information First as I didn't but the forum has become a little addictive, with my morning coffee, my lunchtime apple, afternoon coffee, sometimes while evening meal cooking, and after I've done the dishes, and trying not to go for the treats, I'm probably making up for lost time having not done it before, harmless addiction.
Thanks claremarie I'll take my reward in any currency at all, But I would prefer the withdrawal of LBS :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: Sue
36 posts Page 3 of 3