The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

36 posts Page 3 of 3
Re: Occam's razor
07 Jan 2014, 19:13
Keep well hydrated. My fasts went so much better when I kept well hydrated, mainly water. Only problem is it adds to the number of night-time scoots to the bathroom. No chance of sleeping through on a fasting day! :oops: :lol:
07 Jan 2014, 19:16
Everyone is different so do what suits you.
07 Jan 2014, 23:57
Lean protein and leafy greens are a faster's best friend (because you can literally have loads of them for 500/600 calories).
08 Jan 2014, 00:05
Eat good food--food that tastes good, in good quantities, that is good for your body and helps you to feel good. Other stuff doesn't make the cut.
08 Jan 2014, 00:34
annother.. dont listen to the non-believers. or those that have tried for a month and given up.
08 Jan 2014, 08:33
Am I allowed a second one?

You know that bit in Harry Potter (no. 3, I think) where he says he can make the patronus because he's already seen himself do it? I feel that way about fasting sometimes, on the difficult days.
36 posts Page 3 of 3