The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

43 posts Page 3 of 3
All good here this morning!
Hi @Moogie
It took me an hour to get on tonight (Weds Melb time). I could log onto site, but when I clicked forums the wheel just span around and the I got a blank screen with the pizza icon in the address bar.
If I am not logged in and try and click on forums I get an authenticated error.

Thanks
Merry
The forum is intermittent today.
I'll check in with Paul and see if we're any closer to a fix. So sorry about this guys, it's really odd. Funny thing is, it's working fine for me today, even if I log out and try to browse I don't get the authentication error.
For me it works on phone (android), not on computers (Windows)
I couldn't get on to forums last night at all - tried over a four hour period. Tried IE and Mozilla on a laptop, ipad via Safari and iPhone.
Just on now - Friday 9am Melb time.
I had my first trouble accessing the forum this morning. I came back a half hour later and it was fine.
Tracieknits wrote: I had my first trouble accessing the forum this morning. I came back a half hour later and it was fine.

@fast_paul
Same thing here - a blank screen - but what's interesting is that your 3 subsequent posts appear (as the only new posts) on the New Posts page while margotsylvia's, posted just 3 hours earlier than yours, does not. That time window may be enough to narrow down the problem. All four posts do appear on the Active Posts page with green-circle checks.
I couldnt get on for most of yesterday & most of today :( xx
I have been able to access the site and forums - logged in and not logged in - for all of today. Thanks @Moogie and @fast_paul! Looking good, fingers crossed.
Its been 2 weeks since I have able to access the tracker. I am in Eastern US if that makes any difference. I can't find any message from Paul about any action to take.
GG
Hi @golfingoldy

I'd like to gently suggest that you change your forum name or make a new account. Having your email publicly available on a public forum is going to get you a lot of spam. --- ETA since you took my advice and removed your email from your name, I went ahead and deleted the post with your email address in it, so protect your privacy :-)

Welcome to the forums
Great ! Logged on this morning without a problem. Tracker is back. Thanks to whoever fixed this !
GG
43 posts Page 3 of 3