The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

43 posts Page 1 of 3
Hi there.
Just wondering if anyone else is having problems getting onto the site? I have found it difficult for the past 3 days or so, getting api errors when I try to get to Fastday.com. and "Not authenicated" errors. Once I do get the site up and I login in it seems more stable, but if I am browsing the site ( if I can get to it) without being logged in I can't read threads etc.
Is there anyone we can contact about this? Thanks for your help everyone. :smile:
Yes there are problems I have noticed in the last few days; often when I switch my tablet on in the morning I often get a blank page instead of View Active Topics (my browser is set to open this automatically). This has happened before and usually the home page is there, but the Forum and My Tracker are not. Any ideas @carorees, @moogie?
Hi MerryMelb, Yes, all of us are having the same problem. It's starting to drive me a little crazy, I can't get on when I need to. This is the first time I've been able to get on since yesterday morning. I think they are doing maintenance or may be trying to sort out the new look @Moogie was talking about, as the favicon icon also keeps changing on my bookmark. I hope it gets better soon though. Anyone else know what's going on or how long it could last?
Sorry to hear you're having problems, I'm not sure what's going on... I have been working on the new look but it shouldn't be affecting things like logging in.
@fast_paul are you aware of anything which might be effecting logging in on the live server?
Hi @Moogie, @fast_paul, it's not a problem with logging in, it's a problem with loading the site in the first place. Sometimes it says it no longer exist. Sometimes you can get on homepage but not forum, even if managed to log in.
I thought maybe too many of us were on at same time. I could not access my tracker or see any forums 4 hours ago, even after logging in. Happy to be here now. Still my fast day.
Today is the first day I was able to get on in days. I could get to the site, but not the forums or tracker. I'm hoping since I'm on today it's fixed!
I've had problems with the site refusing to open in the last few days as well.
Yeah problems here also
Same for me - this is the first time I've managed to load forums page for 4 or 5 days
Still having problems getting onto the forum, this is the first time I've been able to get on in the last couple of days. I get onto the website no problem but when I go onto the forum it eventually just gives me a blank page.
Will chase the tech team when at their desks tomorrow, meanwhile will try something at this end, though it may mean you all need to log in again!
Thanks Moogie,ive had probz too x
I've emailed the tech team this morning, so here's hoping it's an easy fix. Really sorry about the problems. When the site revamp is ready we will be moving to new hosting as well, which will hopefully help!
Thanks @Moogie! I got on OK tonight (9:30pm Melb time). Maybe the techs have worked their magic. :like:
43 posts Page 1 of 3